su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Krithzz

smiley37  they use to make more entertaining smiley37

Ya🤣 🔔🌶️

Edited by sub_94 - 3 years ago
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This edit is very cute  billi's

Edited by Krithzz - 3 years ago
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

I absolutely love that scene in kitchen .She nailed it . Even Neil sensed her pain and could connect with it. Their scenes always had future connection. 

True re .miss them so much . All their scenes were meaningful and beautiful

Krithzz thumbnail

Yasmiley2 he was happy also she will be assistant and worried also smiley37 how he will handle her and his feelings for her also smiley2 both are dramebaazsmiley37 even Mini is like directly she wont want say but scare him and make her work donesmiley37

SouNoor as MiNeil are super bestsmiley42 .They have made each and every scene so memorable smiley43smiley42 magical sizzling smiley27

Yeah🤣 he use to run to hide his feelings 😉🤣though one side of him wanted to to stay close to her☺️  same was with this scene . 🤣 they are truly magical re

Krithzz thumbnail

Ya . This was one cutest scene. Way mini was sleeping smiley37 just like Neil and Arya was like smiley44

🤣 MiNeil love their sleep 🤣 mini also realised it neil is like her when he came to pb second time 🤣 when he says I was sleeping and she remembered her sleeping love🤣

Krithzz thumbnail

This scene was magical and so was their performances.smiley42

All their scenes are ❤️

Krithzz thumbnail

Omg ..Ash reel vm

neele neele ambar par she is Chand 

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Omg ..Ash reel vm

neele neele ambar par she is Chand 

She looks beautiful  I love that song and coincidence you have kept title also chand

Edited by sub_94 - 3 years ago
Krithzz thumbnail

She looks beautiful  I love that song and coincidence you have kept title also chand

Yeah .❤️

They are giving MiNeil feel neele neele ambar par and Masoom ki barish