•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Just another wannabe trying to encash on someone's demise and gain his 5 minutes of fame.

They have songs for each and every situation and because of people like him Bhojpuri music industry are looked down on

Originally posted by reel_real

Just another wannabe trying to encash on someone's demise and gain his 5 minutes of fame.

They have songs for each and every situation and because of people like him Bhojpuri music industry are looked down on

@BOLD: Really? I didn't know that. I thought this was the first.

I don't really think thats why the Bhojpuri film industry is looked down upon. Its kind of the way the present their men & women in a sleazy way (from the few that I've seen)...

Edited by BinKuchKahe. - 3 years ago

Yes,  I too noticed these songs with highly abusive language but well supported by the public in comments.

And a Bihari girl using highly abusive language for Salman and getting  good comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KAqKWw7BwI

Originally posted by Tippy-top

Yes,  I too noticed these songs with highly abusive language but well supported by the public in comments.

And a Bihari girl using highly abusive language for Salman and getting  good comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KAqKWw7BwI

This is nothing 

This is best 

https://youtu.be/_gI5OHEcFSU

Yes, I noticed that too but the other one is more bold doing it without using any mask.

Originally posted by BinKuchKahe.

@BOLD: Really? I didn't know that. I thought this was the first.

I don't really think thats why the Bhojpuri film industry is looked down upon. Its kind of the way the present their men & women in a sleazy way (from the few that I've seen)...

Quite literally they have songs for everyone situation. I live in a locality where many bihari family also stay and during any of their celebrations they play this songs on speakers, they have corona virus song, Sania mirza-shoaib akhtar song, songs on drugs and cigarettes and also Bidi, songs on someone's death. They have covered everyone situation possible🤪

Honestly i don't know much about bhojpuri films as i haven't seen them, but bhojpuri music industry is sure looked down on because of singers like them in mine opinion. Nowadays people associate bhojpuri music with this sleaziness not with the originals that are forgotten like Birha.

Just for ten minutes of  attention and fame.. they ridiculise sushant death case and downgrade it in this way sad.