MayRa/ShivJen DT#79 "Tujhse hai rahtein Tujhse hai chahtein" - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by _._shibani_._

wahin she is saying, when has he focused on anything that deosnt end with "Roy" or "Singh"?

Or anything that starts with D... doctor or drowning etc

Rudy boy's behaviour is contradictory to his own lines now🤔 

I hate these writers😡

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCbIK3ZhBZ0/?igshid=bk0ptbkd3sfl

@bold,to help you, its in Shivin's AT

@italics, indeed😆

@red, lets not be so harsh😆

On the contrary I said it in an admiring manner.

I admire Jenny prioritizing the script, treating life as -will cross the bridge when it comes-- and being dedicated to her current project.

Shivin is successful on his own accord and he has the right to use his brains to choose the best among his options and he rightly deserves this.

Asish deserves better and he is also a family man. At this point he is like the epitome of so many hardworking professionals ( specially corporate employees coz of the recession ) and I feel for him. 

Originally posted by tournesol

Or anything that starts with D... doctor or drowning etc

Diya?😆

Originally posted by stormborn

On the contrary I said it in an admiring manner.

I admire Jenny prioritizing the script, treating life as -will cross the bridge when it comes-- and being dedicated to her current project.

Shivin is successful on his own accord and he has the right to use his brains to choose the best among his options and he rightly deserves this.

Asish deserves better and he is also a family man. At this point he is like the epitome of so many hardworking professionals ( specially corporate employees coz of the recession ) and I feel for him. 

@bold, I just wanted you to explain, people stalk the forum, so didnt want a twitter post that read "how can a girl on some random forum sayd nonsense about ashish and shivin #banIF"

agree to the rest of the post

yay geet..❤️

the only kareena movie I loved...

As I was like her way back then...🤣

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

yay geet..❤️

the only kareena movie I loved...

As I was like her way back then...🤣

werent we all?

Moumi dislikes her though😆

@bold, I just wanted you to explain, people stalk the forum, so didnt want a twitter post that read "how can a girl on some random forum sayd nonsense about ashish and shivin #banIF"

agree to the rest of the post

Then you should have made me explain in the last dt. Coz they might see the last page ( where I said it ) but not this mid page 😆

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

Shibz...🤗

yay I directly landed on new DT...🥳

Aap aaye bahar aayi 🤗 

Isi baat pe new Dt pe shayari 😳

Originally posted by stormborn

Then you should have made me explain in the last dt. Coz they might see the last page ( where I said it ) but not this mid page 😆

too late for that buddy😆