Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

briahna thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

As for Kangana Ranaut-She is a great talent, if not she wouldn’t have been launched by Vishesh films in β€œGangster”.Yes, Anurag Basu discovered her, but Vishesh Films backed his vision & invested in the film. No small feat. Here’s wishing her the very best in all her endeavours.

πŸ₯³

lets thank the producer, the director who introduced ace actor kangana ranaut in her first outing, an outsider.

take a bow ....the producer and director

i loved gangster and kangu..her curly hair❀️

πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by briahna - 3 years ago
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Her sister's fabricated stardom has been exposed and Mahesh Bhatt's tharki pics have been going viral. Toh phat rahi hai saare family ki. 

Edited by Sharpener - 3 years ago
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Sharpener

Her daughter's fabricated stardom has been exposed and Mahesh Bhatt's tharki pics have been going viral. Toh phat rahi hai saare family ki. 

Whatever my feelings for Alia may be, mostly of dislike and disgust but that was just a low blow..

ProfMcGonagall thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lol she's trying too hard to clear her family's name. Too late. I actually support Kangana in this matter. I may not like her but her statement is more realistic than this joke.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mrignaini

Whatever my feelings for Alia may be, mostly of dislike and disgust but that was just a low blow..

Certain allowances have to be made for anti nepo gang πŸ€£

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Mrignaini

Shit my bad, I'm gonna edit that. I always mix up pooja bhatt as mahesh bhatt's wife. Not my fault though, they were always clicking the weirdest pics in the 90s!

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Shit my bad, I'm gonna edit that. I always mix up pooja bhatt as mahesh bhatt's wife. Not my fault though, they were always clicking the weirdest pics in the 90s!

🀣🀣🀣

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜‚
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Certain allowances have to be made for anti nepo gang πŸ€£

certain allowance is made to nepo mafia tat is honor with stones πŸ˜‚Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago