Parth Samthaan to take a break from Kzk2? - Page 9

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Transference

First of all, whatever happens in his personal life is should not be anyone’s concern. Anyone’s private life, his orientation, sexuality, choice of friends is an extremely PERSONAL CHOICE and should be left at that. Social media and digital platforms are tools of changes, both positive and negative. The amount of hatred over fictional shows, characters and actors is appalling. KZK universe is not the end of the world. I am totally sensitive towards Parth’s predicament, if he decides to take a break, good for him. He has the full right to do so! If he doesn’t, then good for him too! Let’s just let him be A HUMAN being and stop celebrating his bravery that he is working despite being not in best of his moods. 

It’s okay to be NOT OKAY and take a break. I wish him all happiness and prosperity in the world. Every human being deserves that. The venom against actors is shocking! 

Let’s just stop hating and think about real mental health issues. Even the strongest hearts are in turmoil due to this pandemic. I think and would like to believe that we are better than whatever goes on social media! 

I just lost a dear colleague of mine. Barely 30 and it’s been just a week. I couldn’t get up from bed for days despite being called strong and calm otherwise. Grief, death, trauma everything changes us! Let’s not jump our guns.... If he needs rest, so be it! If not, welcome back! 

Thanks for stating this Piu. I'm surprised people are not able to draw the line between the actor and character here. It gives us no right to comment on the genuineness of someone's wish. Let us be a little sensitive and mindful of our conduct. That's all I have to say. 

Originally posted by Transference

First of all, whatever happens in his personal life is should not be anyone’s concern. Anyone’s private life, his orientation, sexuality, choice of friends is an extremely PERSONAL CHOICE and should be left at that. Social media and digital platforms are tools of changes, both positive and negative. The amount of hatred over fictional shows, characters and actors is appalling. KZK universe is not the end of the world. I am totally sensitive towards Parth’s predicament, if he decides to take a break, good for him. He has the full right to do so! If he doesn’t, then good for him too! Let’s just let him be A HUMAN being and stop celebrating his bravery that he is working despite being not in best of his moods. 

It’s okay to be NOT OKAY and take a break. I wish him all happiness and prosperity in the world. Every human being deserves that. The venom against actors is shocking! 

Let’s just stop hating and think about real mental health issues. Even the strongest hearts are in turmoil due to this pandemic. I think and would like to believe that we are better than whatever goes on social media! 

I just lost a dear colleague of mine. Barely 30 and it’s been just a week. I couldn’t get up from bed for days despite being called strong and calm otherwise. Grief, death, trauma everything changes us! Let’s not jump our guns.... If he needs rest, so be it! If not, welcome back! 

Well I appreciate your post and the genuine concerns ppl put in this thread for Parth. As his fan would thank everyone for showing so much of concern for him n his mental health...

However i have seen similar set of ppl mocking him for his personal life, making thread about blinds written saying it's for him.

Being not ok n taking a break is absolutely fine n I can bet no one can want that more than us for him...but the celebration and sudden concern of everyone for him n his mental health is wat I m surprised at...

I don't think parth ever said he is going through a tough time or depression..he did mention that there were moments of depression n feeling low during this lockdown n I m sure that was the case with most of us considering the time n situation... but he also said that pushing urself against it n showing positivity is wat makes u strong and that's y ppl like me will celebrate his bravery...the article itself was a jibe on his personal life which is again someone's speculation...and ppl quoting the article n saying he is going through tough times and his mental health is not ok as it was also not something based on facts just a media house speculation....

And lastly like I mentioned taking a break from sns doesn't always mean a person is going through depression or something... sometimes it's just about relaxing...

Originally posted by Soanz.19

Thanks for stating this Piu. I'm surprised people are not able to draw the line between the actor and character here. It gives us no right to comment on the genuineness of someone's wish. Let us be a little sensitive and mindful of our conduct. That's all I have to say. 

True that. I cant post.it here  but I am reminded of deepika's hashtags 😆 Say it loud..depression is not an illness wale 😆 this thread gave me a good feedback on how people react when someone says they are depressed. Hypothetical hi sahi. Earlier i read it in textbooks only

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago

Originally posted by _charu_

True that. I cant post.it here  but I am reminded of deepika's hashtags 😆 Say it loud..depression is not an illness wale 😆 this thread gave me a good feedback on how people react when someone says they are depressed. Hypothetical hi sahi. Earlier i read it in textbooks only

Like the way cults indulge in brainwashing. 🤢

Originally posted by _charu_

Absolutely. 

The comments here remind me of parents telling their children oh you are so brave you dont have to cry ,boys dont cry . Whereas they need that reassurance and need to cry when they start losing it. Parth did the correct thing by taking a break from social media. N personally if he needs sometime out ,he must take it as nothing else is as imp as one's health. God bless him and may god give strength to everyone to overcome their problems. ❤️  

Its.a strange world. In order to show sympathy for someone who took his life, some ppl have gone way too far in abusing others , and hence pushing them in depression. Instead of showing empathy and compassion on social media , it's full of death threats, abuse and blame game.  What's with this reverse trend  

Exactly yar!! To support one we don't need to pull down another! As either way we are making one of them depressed!!