Tips to increase the forum ranking

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

With the episodes about to re-air, lets get the forum on a higher rank. Here are some tips to increase the forum ranking. Please everyone read and spread the word ! 

Forum ranking  is based on the following

Chaska Meter(CM)Rating:Points get collected when you hit the Chaska Meter.  

Go to the homepage, then click 5 stars then rate. If it is done correctly the message 'rated successfully' will show!!!

So, every time you login to the forum, first rate the show by hitting the CM. I believe the rating is counted only when you login and logout. Multiple times hitting the Chaska Meters on the same login session doesn't help. 

Buzz: This depends on the likes and comments on articles posted by IF. Whenever there are articles posted about actors, show please like and comment. 

Views and Activity: A thread with 250 views or 25 comments,is counted as having more activity. So, comment on all threads, increase views on all threads. 

Followers: The more the followers the better the ranking of the forum. Click on the follow on the homepage(it is next to the new topic, new poll buttons on the homepage)

screenshots will be attached soon

Edited by priya185 - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the helpful tips, Priya! Hopefully our forum will be #1 one day! 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

yeah we can try our best...our show is the best!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Priya do add some more points like-

Comment below each post with keywords, Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2, Kanikka Kapur, Mohit Kumar!

The names should be written in the following manner itself! It increases the buzz!

Make sure you'll comment!😉

TFS Priya!🤗

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Priya do add some more points like-

Comment below each post with keywords, Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2, Kanikka Kapur, Mohit Kumar!

The names should be written in the following manner itself! It increases the buzz!

Make sure you'll comment!😉

TFS Priya!🤗

I added the comment thing already

I am not sure if keywords help do you mean for google search? because I do not think it improves the forum ranking

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I added the comment thing already

I am not sure if keywords help do you mean for google search? because I do not think it improves the forum ranking

Just comments don't help I guess!

Keywords increase the buzz about the show and actors increasing their ranks!

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Just comments don't help I guess!

Keywords increase the buzz about the show and actors increasing their ranks!

Do you mean the tags that the post creator adds on the topic

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Do you mean the tags that the post creator adds on the topic

No!

When you add the serial's name under a news article the serial's buzz increases and adding the actors name increases their buzz and indirectly the serial's too!

KachraSeth thumbnail

Priya, I think that the CM Ranking is accepted only once in 24 hours in the new siteBTW thank you for creating this thread, it will help our forum family grow⭐️

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics

Priya, I think that the CM Ranking is accepted only once in 24 hours in the new siteBTW thank you for creating this thread, it will help our forum family grow⭐️

for the old site DT members told us how to increase the ranking for the new site I am not 100% sure but I will ask someone