Sick and tired of KJo's sympathy garnering tactics - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by zoinks

Being a weak person he shouldn't have joined social media. You know, bullies will be bullies. Social media mein aane se pehle soch lena chahiye tha. 

LOL that's what they say, no? When people blame blind/gossip gang.

Yeah, he should stop complaining. Bullying exists and is in every field. At the end it is the audience decides who to bully and who not too. It is their time and data pack. Can’t really tell them who to bully with that. There is no compulsion to be public on social media, nobody is forcing him to be. 

Originally posted by zoinks

Being a weak person he shouldn't have joined social media. You know, bullies will be bullies. Social media mein aane se pehle soch lena chahiye tha. 

LOL that's what they say, no? When people blame blind/gossip gang.

Then how would he get attention, he gets off on publicity be it good or bad.

Originally posted by -sim-

Lonely guy is partying 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCZHJqKneMS/?igshid=1qfvp1yrz51nd

Neetu Singh Kapoor B'day celebration 

So lonely 😭 poor KJo how can anyone not sympathize with him. Cruel people

Originally posted by xROBINx

He should fire his PR team they are just cresting more problems for him

Who knows maybe his PR team is taking their revenge from him in cover of settling things for him😉😆 I am sure they must have been subjected to his snotty behaviour in the past. Behti ganga mein sab haath dho rahe hai.

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

I thought all this was to put a stop to mocking tho  ? 

People only talk about putting a stop on mocking. I have seen people mocking nepo gang on the day Sush left us, while in the same tweet preaching others not mock anyone.

Anyway, I don't believe it is mocking if KJo own words/actions are used against him, eg- coffee episodes or his award show acts, because he put that out in the media in first place. 

Only thing wrong is attacking his mother, kids and giving him threat or wishing death upon him.

Originally posted by reel_real

Anyway, I don't believe it is mocking if KJo own words/actions are used against him, eg- coffee episodes or his award show acts, because he put that out in the media in first place. 

You make allowances like that and it’s a slippery slope. 👍🏼

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

You make allowances like that and it’s a slippery slope. 👍🏼

Had to make it after all it's a cruel world, had to make do with whatever we have. 

When I see my favourite actor being mocked on national television based on his looks and ethnicity, read nasty blinds about him and see people dissecting his each and every action, and not being able to do anything other than waiting for his movies to release in theatre and message him asking if he is okay after each nasty rumours and then again waiting and hoping he would see your message and reply. 

Then one morning everything is finished, what Sush Stans had to go through I don't wish upon any stars fans. 

Don't know about others, but yes I am still bitter and have zero sympathy for the likes of KJo, who is deliberately poking public to bash him so that he can garner sympathy and stay in limelight.

Originally posted by reel_real

Had to make it after all it's a cruel world, had to make do with whatever we have. 

Mr. Feeny told me not to just succeed in the cold cruel world. You have to try and change it ❤️