•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Usually I am a silent reader, Sushita fan since PR days .. was away from this forum after their breakup.. but I can't stop myself from posting now..  

KJO hated sushant since his entry in BW ... used to bully sushant in KWK ..

KJO manipulated SSR and released his movie on digital platform giving the excuse that there were no distributors .. 

It all started after sushant fallout with KJO .. 

Afterwards KJO wanted to take a revenge on sushant by planting Metoo blinds and running negative PR campaign against him to destroy his image and career ... The portal where the recent KJO article came is the same where those nasty blinds about sushant used to publish .. can this be mere coincidence?? I don't think so ..

He further blocked his phone calls ... 

He boycotted him from his PH ..  he was boycotted from BW parties ...

By using own influence in the industry, KJO further asked other filmmakers to boycott sushant He was sidelined .. projects were snatched from him ... That's why he has not signed any movie since few years ... what about Rifleman, Murlikant Petkar biopic that he was supposed to do  .. why did he not signed a single movie since long time .. even after massive hit like chhichore , he was in talks with his manager regarding a web series .. Tell me why would any BW  actor who has previously done hit movies like dhoni or chhichore would want to do web series ..