Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

He also looks a lot like Irrfan so there would be makers who would want to cash in on the nostalgia. I don't mind him trying out his dad's profession but his apparent pseudo intellectual opinions are sure irking me. He definitely has an air of "Oh I am so much superior than you.." going on.

This is so typical of kids who consider themselves as intellectual. I know someone who acts like this and is really a pain to talk.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

The audience mourns Irfan but most already can tell this kid has a chip on his shoulder 😆

I wonder if he works on his abs 

He is making himself a joke.

He works out probably. They are part of TIk tok generation.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: colossial2015

This is not insensitive.

Many people are bored to death with every thread filled with greatness of dead actors.

People who treated Shushant with contempt and disdain are acting as if he is some fallen angel. These people really need to get off their high horse of intellectualism and morality.

I never liked Irfan and Shushant. Their filmography was way to boring.

Good for you since you didn’t have a celebrity you liked pass away. But millions around feel different and mourning the loss and hate the fact that their favorite didn’t get to be celebrated when they were alive ex. Sush. If a celebrity who I don’t watch or don’t like pass away, you won’t see me talking about it. 

ImmortalsOfM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

Most of the points he is making are pretty much many of us will agree. As a student of world cinema, he is sharing his opinion on the taste of Indian cinema going audience compared to other parts of the world. It is no news for anyone that Indian audience's taste is regressive and patriarchal. He also included his disdain for mindless action along with taking a dig at six packs and I think that is not sitting well with people. 😆

At any rate, he is expressing his disappointment at the irrelevance of a certain kind of cinema and hoping for a faster change. He could have been more diplomatic by not taking a dig at others but it is just his instagram post.

The defense on forum is funny to see though. Hundreds of threads on Kabir Singh and how it is scientifically misogynist and hence concluding how Indian audience is all misogynist to now movies are for entertainment.

I agree movies are for entertainment but you can still have a strong opinion on some of them and express them. There is no compulsion for everything that is popular to be respected by everyone.

I agree.I don't get this "people work hard so they have every right to see the kind of movies they like,it is for entertainment"...of course it is the people's money and nobody can stop them from spending it on a movie they like but it really is telling that they like movies promoting misogynism(kabir singh) or objectification of women(many masala movies)...like you supposedly get your entertainment from movies that demean a whole sex and nobody is supposed to say anything???

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Good for you since you didn’t have a celebrity you liked pass away. But millions around feel different and mourning the loss and hate the fact that their favorite didn’t get to be celebrated when they were alive ex. Sush. If a celebrity who I don’t watch or don’t like pass away, you won’t see me talking about it. 

People should stop over reacting to celebrity's death who was a stranger to them.

Most of them are using Shushant for likes now.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: colossial2015

People should stop over reacting to celebrity's death who was a stranger to them.

Most of them are using Shushant for likes now.

Agendas are quite clear 😎

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

Parvez kaazi hain toh bhai ke kyun chahiye??

I didn't know who Parvez Kaazi was, so I google imaged him. 

I found this gem there too: 

Who are some Indian celebrity doppelgängers (lookalikes)? - Quora

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He will be first one to lick those hunks with 6 packs when he enters bollywood 

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

His amazing father forgot to tell him, a minority of the audience may crave "content" but what the ton supports is controversy and gossip, the more sordid the better, by nasty in your face loud mouths who wear a victim card on their head and create a lot of low class junk and gossip  that they lie and manipulate by paying pseudo journalists and internet sites to publish the lies, without a  retraction, when proven fake and to silence those who are trying to tell the truth or inform the public with reality.  

Forgot to tell him that logic and discernment  took a flying leap back in those years that he mentions as worthy  Hindi Cinema, and of course the world does not respect it, because not even the Indian public does. Example; the tragedy of a troubled young man committing suicide has caused more of an uproar with the "audience" than any of his films, his acting or his good work in many other causes ever did, ironic but true,  so the loud mouth opportunists and the manipulators have seen it as a golden chance to get their 15 minutes and turn a tragedy into a pity party about themselves (honestly:  they did not give a .... about the young actor when he was alive) and also his convenient demise is a fabulous chance to start a witch hunt against those they want revenge on.  So they get the natives riled up to march with sticks and stones to persecute  those the liar/manipulators tell them are the cause of all the problems in the filmy world and if not for them, anyone and everyone would surely become a "Star"...and they know everything about the young actor who took his life, because they are friends with a friend of a friend....  lying and finger pointing is easier than truth or taking responsibility.  Staying quiet and showing decency so his family can mourn in peace is out of the question, they owe them nothing and this is a chance they can't miss. 

Also he should have told him  the ton is going to critique and try to destroy him for being born Irfan's child, so no matter how articulate he is or how hard he works with or without a six pack because after all he is a dreaded STAR KID, and if he gets a role in a film, for sure some jerk will claim it has nothing to do with talent or business savvy because the producer/investors should have no choice or voice on who they hire, plus they never bother to look at the bottom numbers or the return on their money, that he as a star kid stole the role because of who he is.

On a side note.

Maybe the government should force film makers to have a reservation system, without the pesky talent-personality-who you know or looks issues. Then there would be No need to get boob jobs or nose jobs, or sleep with everyone, anymore for all the kanganas ...I mean the outsiders who at 16 leave medical school to bravely fight alone, without a penny on the streets of Mumbai..... taking only about 15 years to become the top everything in the country without any help from anyone. All  Alone look how far she got! getting government awards, recognition and money...A LOT OF MONEY enough to yell from roof tops about buying a 48 crore bungalow here and a 14 crore house there and a hotel, a house for their sister, Prada purses and LV bags.... and, and and.... all with just  FLOP movies, yet the money  flows in (even during Covid when almost no one is making money) and it has pretty colors, is not dark or mafia money like the "star kids" use. 

Hers is earned the hard way and she is living the dream, even with an entire Hindafia and a bunch of ugly untalented star kids trying to keep her down and making her existence so very hard, when they refuse to say she is the bestest the industry has ever had, ( better than Brando and Cruise put together) and refuse to crown her kween of Bollywood or they impolitely refuse her sexual advances (on stars/star kids) or her tiny little efforts to improve the films with small details such cutting every other actors part (even if they are not star kids)  or claiming credit because she tells the paid fake journalists to say she is the writer and director.

p.s. I have no issue, I am at ease, I got to see, appreciate and support his fathers work and every role he played, same as with the young actor. May they both rest in Peace.

Please Moderator/entire chain of command,  If I needed this stamped in triplicates and approved before publishing, and you scrap it like my other posts, let me make it clear that I take full credit and responsibility for every word.