Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Dil Bechara has Karan Johar connection - Shashank Khaitan

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Sushant Singh Rajput’s last film Dil Bechara has a Karan Johar connectByFenil Seta

Created: Jul 8, 2020 - 09:30 IST 

The theatrical trailer of Sushant Singh Rajput’s last film Dil Bechara released yesterday and as expected, it has created a record of sorts. A remake of the 2014 Hollywood tearjerker The Fault In Our Stars, this Mukesh Chhabra directorial amassed 4.3 million likes on YouTube in less than 24 hours, thus beating the feat held by Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame’s trailers. A lot of love has poured out for the actor after his untimely death on June 14 this year. That this would be his final film has made Dil Bechara all the more special.

#Dil Bechara

Sadly, this social media discussion about the actor has also got quite toxic. A large section of netizens began blaming the ‘nepotistic nature’ of Bollywood for his death. Karan Johar, who unfortunately is seen as the poster boy of nepotism in Bollywood, was heavily slammed along with other star kids of Bollywood. The trolling is immense and continues even after three weeks of Sushant Singh Rajput’s demise.

However, what many viewers are not aware of is that Dil Bechara has a Karan Johar connection as well. The dialogues of this film are written by Shashank Khaitan, who started his career as a writer with Karan’s Dharma Productions. He had no filmi connections and his first film Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania was greenlighted by KJo. Starring Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt, it was one of the most loved films of 2014. His next flick, Badrinath Ki Dulhania (2017), also starring Varun and Alia, too worked big time. This was followed by Dhadak (2018), an official remake of the Marathi classic Sairat (2016) and also the launch pad of Janhvi Kapoor and Ishaan Khatter. He was also one of the producers of the 2019 super-duper hit comedy Good Newwz and that of 2020 horror flick BHOOT: Part One – The Haunted Ship. He’s the only director among many directors launched by Dharma to have graduated to being a producer.

Incidentally, exactly two years ago, in the second week of July 2018, Dil Bechara was officially announced. It was then called Kizie Aur Manny. Rucha Pathak, Chief Creative Officer, Fox Star Studios, in a press statement at that time had said, “We’re especially happy that the script that we’ve been developing over the last few years is seeing the start of shoot and the title itself has come so organically from the Indian characters in the film. Kizie and Manny are characters from the imagination of Suprotim Sengupta who wrote the screenplay and Shashank Khaitan who gave them wonderful voices through his dialogues. Mukesh now is going to bring them to life”.

Dil Bechara will be released directly on Disney+ Hotstar on July 24. Moreover, it’ll be available for free viewing for non-subscribers as well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meri chachi ki padosi ki maasi ki sasur ke colleague ki bahu ki bua ki beti ki classsmate is related to SRK. Hence proved, I am related to SRK.

Also proved, I'm spineless and shameless.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This need of the media or PR to show KJO as an angel is really nauseating.......  🤢

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

this has to be the worst PR campaign I have seen ever.

People are hating you for your gossiping and rumor mongering against Sushant, where you made it like, Sushant is some kind of pervert who had success gotten into his head. So you are now trying to look at irrelevant things which indicate you did positives in his life.

I mean sorry, but that is the most stupid thing, I have heard in years.

I mean either man up or go into hiding but stop these victim card, mai kitna mahaan hu drama. 

I mean I would have still acknowledged him, had he been cold hearted about all this but this is straight up cowardice and face saving. 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Directly or indirectly Kjo keeps showing how low he can get to.. I hope the fact that the soul of a dead human being is beyond the worldly relationships and emotions is damn true.. I dont want Sushant to know/see this.. 

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Please continue KJo. Your desperation is clearly showing like anything. We are also getting to see your actual face and the level of shamelessness you can go down to👎🏼

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Chalo sab milkar gao...

Karan johar ji ki jai ho!! Karan johar ji ki jai ho!! Sabke daata.. Sabke palan haare.. Sabke bigde kaaj savaare.. Karan johar ji ki jai ho!!

YourCat thumbnail

Suicide also has karan johar's connection. 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Bruh Karan isn't asking people to write stories about him neither good or bad. All the recent Stories that came in his favour are planted by someone else. He's just siting calm waiting for outrage to cool down. 

All the articles published in this week seemed like karan paid people to write good about him and how he supported industry and sushant, but the writing is done in such a way that KJo should get bashed more for trying to improve his image. People falling for such articles are A-one level dumb, KJo's rival is feeding you what you asked for and she's thriving on seeing Kjo getting bashed more and more everyday. 

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

People thinking KJO is a Saint who doesn't know to Handle the Media but Kangana does are just 🤣