Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sharpener

What other star kids are being called out the way Alia/sonam/sonakshi are being called out?  

Also, there's a difference between paying money to watch a movie vs paying money to watch a star. For example, I watched Pati Patni or Woh because everyone said it was good comedy. So one can't necessarily claim that I paid to watch Ananya. Or the new Jhanvi movie ~ I'm not gonna watch it cuz she's in it, I wanna watch it because I wanna watch Gunjan Saxena's story. Jhanvi did such a horrible job in Dhadak but I have no choice but to watch her for the sake of Gunjan Saxena. 

šŸ˜† so means you are not going to make any changes to your lifestyle. I mean you are ok hating on KJo and Alia on social media but when it comes to taking a real action i.e sacrificing your entertainment and not watching a Dharma movie that you won't do. Pati Patni and woh because its a good comedy, the dharma movie because its about Gunjan Saxena and may some other new Dharma movie for xyz reason. Hating on social media is the easiest thing, but taking real action for something you believe in is more difficult. So you are not ready to sacrifice your entertainment for something you believe in but KJo and Alia should sacrifice their wants and wishes while using their own moneyšŸ˜†. Doesn't make sense at all. 

YourCat thumbnail

Shraddha has never hype herself and we all should just leave it that way. All I know is that such numbers can be bought, till we know exactly how many are bought, and how many are genuine, no point to get excited about it. 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Well she canā€™t act and canā€™t carry films on her own without a tiger, Varun, Prabhas or sad ā€œtum hi hoā€ type music...

She is pretty but I donā€™t see her as someone with screen presence ...like my attn never goes straight to her...I was watching her song with Nora and Nora is fierce as hell on screen ...atleast when dancing

I think ppl like her coz sheā€™s harmless and not a threat ...the nepotism based hate isnā€™t consistent enough for me to wrap my head around it

I will say this tho

This reminds me of a dialogue from mahesh babus Telugu film which I think ties in with ppl getting support all of a sudden šŸ˜†...we watch the visual of a lion chasing a deer on discovery channel and root for the deer and wish for the deer to escape...but that doesnā€™t necessarily  mean we have sympathy for the deer...most of us just hate the lion coz it has the upper hand and we want to see it lose for once. 

same applies here...love that stems as a reaction to hating the opposition isnā€™t love.its rebound.

hence ppl try to justify her,.... oh sheā€™s nepo but sheā€™s humble ...she dosent snatch projects,....never mind she got A2 after several tv actors , upcoming actors auditions were ā€œrejectedā€...so technically giving it to her took away their opportunity from them too

Edited by pathaka - 3 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

How is Shraddha escaping the fireworks....she is a nepo kids....she got movie after movie....despite giving flops.....around 17 movies in 10 years....and that too...75% of them flopped.....and she is being loved? aisa kaise.....and don't give me the reasoning that she is sweet and all that.....she is a nepo kid who kept on getting movies after giving flops....she is pretty but a very average actor....so why no bashing for her?

Shraddha escapes because she is not a part of Karanā€™s circle and they also take away projects for her as well. 

Again the issue isnā€™t nepotism itā€™s manipulation 

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Why is it hypocritical if people are calling out star kids that have been involved in bullying and who are being shoved down our throats vs calling our star kids who are genuinely nice people and audience genuinely loves them? 

Alia is getting hate because obviously cuz of daddy KJo and now her family is going crazy on twitter shaming Sushant. What has Shraddha done since? Nothing, she quietly went to his funeral. Has her family been making a scene om twitter to defend her? 

Shradhha is no amazing actress neither does she does any great movies or characters. She's just super charming onscreen (& offscreen too) and does girl next door roles. Audience is paying money to watch her entertain them so why should she get any flak for successfully charming the audience, especially the guys. It's not like Alia is feminine, pretty or hot so masses obviously love Shradha, especially guys. 

The whole argument is about shoving down nepo kiddown our throat when the audience doesnt even wanna see them and nepo kids having bratty attitudes. Neither of them applies to Shraddha. 

I donā€™t think Sara or Ananya are bullies or snatching others work.Sonakshi had to delete her twitter account bcoz of the incessant hatred of people.I never heard any news of her bullying any one..n if u call her being shoved down our throats bcoz she got chances then the same applies to Shraddha.So bashing some bcoz they are products of nepotism but totally overlooking it when it comes to Shraddha is something I find very wrong.

Plus thereā€™s a constant talk of how mediocrity is being promoted in the industry but when talking about Shraddha people very easily forget that point too.

How come people go to watch a Pati Patni aur Woh for its subject but when itā€™s about a Shraddha movie people are attracted to the movies bcoz of her charisma.That may be true for some but same way for others it may be Ananya who is drawing people to theatre(please donā€™t think m some Ananya fan šŸ˜› though I do feel she is a good actor).

Look I said I myself find her super sweet but when m talking about the nepo kids I will put her in the same category(not in the category of Kjo n Alia who have been involved in so much politics but def in the category of Sara or Janvi or Ananya).She has been very privileged too..she has got many chances too inspite of her average talents.

If u look at Sara n Janvi they have been trained to behave in a certain way..like super kind girls (I actually have doubts about their over sweetness on camera) so are we going to overlook their bad acting(sp Janvi)bcoz they seem nicer than some Ananya.Just becoz a Janvi is very sweet(god knows whether she is or sheā€™s faking it)are we going to overlook her horrible acting chops.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

She is cute and sweet but not a good actress in my opinion. She needs to work on her acting skills. Let's see what she does and how in future. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pathaka

Well she canā€™t act and canā€™t carry films on her own without a tiger, Varun, Prabhas or sad ā€œtum hi hoā€ type music...

She is pretty but I donā€™t see her as someone with screen presence ...like my attn never goes straight to her...I was watching her song with Nora and Nora is fierce as hell on screen ...atleast when dancing

I think ppl like her coz sheā€™s harmless and not a threat ...the nepotism based hate isnā€™t consistent enough for me to wrap my head around it

I will say this tho

This reminds me of a dialogue from mahesh babus Telugu film which I think ties in with ppl getting support all of a sudden šŸ˜†...we watch the visual of a lion chasing a deer on discovery channel and root for the deer and wish for the deer to escape...but that doesnā€™t necessarily  mean we have sympathy for the deer...most of us just hate the lion coz it has the upper hand and we want to see it lose for once. 

same applies here...love that stems as a reaction to hating the opposition isnā€™t love.its rebound.

hence ppl try to justify her,.... oh sheā€™s nepo but sheā€™s humble ...she dosent snatch projects,....never mind she got A2 after several tv actors , upcoming actors auditions were ā€œrejectedā€...so technically giving it to her took away their opportunity from them too

Shraddha is super popular with launde lapade though. She is like lesser version of peak Katrina, if the movie setting is good where she is the glam factor, she does bring butts to the theater seat. Although that phase was at its peak during the 2016s, and she squandered it with her foolish acting phase.

I mean, at one time, all of Varun, Tiger, ARK, and Sid had their biggest hits with her. And it was before any of them broke through, so it can't be just a mere co-incident, people liked her a lot as a classic BW heroine(romantic interest) role.

And unlike the other overhyped Alia competitors, she actually had an audience. Now it's too late, and I don't agree with the thread title, but I also don't agree with this "Shraddha was never a thing" notion, that is wrong. Shraddha was very popular, the only reason Alia beat her easily was Alia was able to deliver as big hit as Shraddha, while also getting critical acclaim.

I used to dislike her a lot at one time, but later on I realised she seems like a genuinely nice person.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

People hate the nepogang/Kjo's Kitty.

No one is hating on Tiger.He had skills,got a small debut and got noticed.No one can replace him in his films.

Kjo's downfall is that he picked a dud like Alia.Anyone can play her roles and do them better-she cant do any of the hit roles the other superstar actresses have done.It is so painfully obvious.And it is maddening.Alia in Kalank,Takht,RRR,Gangubai makes those film less appealing.Her rivals would privately be happy that she is doing those films.

Ananya may have potential..but Alia ruined it for others.Kjo's academy is now closed.

I told you all years backšŸ˜ƒ

Edited by you2 - 3 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

She needs to give a hit with a big star. Maybe the Ranbir movie

Ennuyi thumbnail

It's like good terrorist vs bad terrorist šŸ˜†