mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Most of us have been complaining about the lack of good-looking newcomers in today's BW scenario. But I think these 2 girls are just gorgeous⭐️ They are not just pretty in a vacuous, artificial way but REALLY beautiful in a luminous, intelligent way. I would really like to see these two scale new heights in BW.

Stunning beauties❤️

Netizens pour in love for Bulbbul star Tripti Dimri | Filmfare.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Manushi Chhillar is beautiful. She’s gonna be in the YRF movie with akshay Privtheraj. Diwali 2020 probably pushed to 2021. It’s a historic film ?

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Manushi Chillar has the big commercial debut alongside a big star. But I would like to see Tripti make it big as well. 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Manushi chillar koi beautiful nahi hai. Agar yeh woh miss india nahi jitati toh koi chillar kaam bhi nahi deta. College drop out he, padhai puri nahi ki hai. Yeh adarsh lady kaise ho sakti he. Naa acting aati hai na good looks hain naa educated hai. Kuch nahi hai usme. 

You are hyping her because you like successful people. Bass. Jo dr. Dr. Ka dhindora pure india me pita tha uss course ko complete karo manushi 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Manushi Chhillar is beautiful. She’s gonna be in the YRF movie with akshay Privtheraj. Diwali 2020 probably pushed to 2021. It’s a historic film ?

Yeah you are right. This ad of hers with Kareena is nice❤️

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sHJORXcxtE

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Manushi would look like his daughter just like Nupur. God why tf BW is so sexist. I respect Ajay Devgn for trying to play his age in his movies now unlike the Khans and deshbhakt Kumar

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

Manushi would look like his daughter just like Nupur. God why tf BW is so sexist. I respect Ajay Devgn for trying to play his age in his movies now unlike the Khans and deshbhakt Kumar

I ship deshbhakt kumar Kriti and Nupur together.  Awesome threesome  🥳

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

Manushi chillar koi beautiful nahi hai. Agar yeh woh miss india nahi jitati toh koi chillar kaam bhi nahi deta. College drop out he, padhai puri nahi ki hai. Yeh adarsh lady kaise ho sakti he. Naa acting aati hai na good looks hain naa educated hai. Kuch nahi hai usme. 

You are hyping her because you like successful people. Bass. Jo dr. Dr. Ka dhindora pure india me pita tha uss course ko complete karo manushi 

Umm even has a college dropout she made it a lot further in studies than the long line of 12th or 10th grade flunkies. And you have to be intelligent to get into a medical program in the first place. Just like Sushant ranked 7th in his engineering entrance exams I am sure she must have done well too. And if she is not pretty than who is Aloo or the group of plastics in bollywood? Everything from the height, to the gorgeous dimpled smile, to defined face cut, to long delicate neck is amazing. I think she is perfect for period movies.

Miss World Manushi Chhillar is ready for Bollywood and here's ...

Manushi Chhillar, Miss World 2017 Left Everyone Spellbound With ...

Manushi Chhillar stuns in black Sabyasachi lehenga at Miss World ...

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Manushi will be marketed as the next big thing Since she is being launched by yrf. So she has the more promising career than tripti who has not debuted from a big production house. I do notice that some yrf actresses tend to struggle for some reason though-yrf doesn’t nurture their stars the same way dharma does (credit to kjo-something he is actually good at). They are neither hand held which may be a good thing in terms of getting that “ self made tag”

A couple who debuted with yrf have not even made it past their first or second film. Ie. Vaani kapoor 

Bhumi has been Recently successful but she is terribly typecasted since yrf keeps casting her in the same roles. They did with parinerti too who luckily was able to branch out even though her recent films have been horrible, as well as anushka. 
We’ll see how it goes 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

Star kids shouldn't debut but random outsiders with no acting training should be hyped even before they do anything.

What does "beautiful in an intelligent way" even mean? Just meaningless words.