Bad News About SAARANSH He's being replaced.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Yagya Bhasin to replace Vidhaan Sharma as Saransh in Yeh Hai Chahatein

Yagya has replaced Saransh in Yeh Hai Chahatein

MUMBAI: TellyChakkar.com is back with an important update from the world of Television.

We’ve been at the forefront in reporting updates about several replacements in the Television shows post lockdown.

A lot of child artists below the age of 10 years have been replaced as they are not allowed to shoot according to the new guidelines. Vaishanavi Prajapati has been replaced by Riva Arora as Jugnu in Colors’ Pavitra Bhagya while Sumaiyya Khan has been replaced by Tehseen Shah in Kasauti Zindagi Kay as Sneha. (Read here: Pavitra Bhagya: Riva Arora replaces Vaishnavi Prajapati  )

Now, the latest update is that Star Plus’ Yeh Hai Chhahatein will also witness a replacement.

Child actor Vidhaan Sharma who played the character of Saransh in the show has been replaced by Yagya Bhasin.

Yagya rose to fame with his stint in Kangana Ranaut’s Panga.

We couldn’t connect with Yagya or his parents for a comment.

Stay tuned to this space for more updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I think the one who's replacing the original Saaransh is also a kid. The fact is anyone at any age can get coronavirus so why???

They could have and should have waited.

If we can wait for the show to take off after months then it is not at all difficult to wait for the little one.

Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ohh nooo 💔💔💔 jiska dar tha wohi hua😭🤧

Whyyyyy.. Kidnap track dikha raha hai na phir kyu??? 

Hope it's not true 😭 pura show barbad ho jayega 😔

Edited by Ms.Tufani - 3 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

It was expected they need the character of saransh but with the new rules kids under 10 cannot work on sets hence the need to replace him with another older child actor. Ekta has already replaced a kid in another one of her shows due to this.

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nothing against this new kid but after seeing Vidhan as Saransh, I don’t think anyone else can enter his shoes. This is gonna be a disaster! 

Love_Rudra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

RuSha themselves don't look like parents cuz they are looking after their sibling's child. They are young and saransh was perfect for them. Now this kid, anyone above 10 will obviously look old enough for the couple.

Also, isn't this kid prone to virus? How can they do this? 

Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ekta Kapoor has gone mad 😵

Yaar kuch bhi dikha do.. Kidnapping track , boarding school bhej do ya child care service leke gaya.. kuch bhi dikhao but replace maat karo plzzz😭 

Koeli thumbnail

So sad yaar... current actor was the best of this role... i started watching because of him only :(

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

For me vidhaan is saransh, I can't even imagine anyone else in that role.. He is so cute n has nice chemistry with rudra n preesha.. The reason I started watching this show was saransh, that kid is really very cute n acts beautifully.. If they replace him then I doubt I would watch the show 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Bcz kids below 10 have less immunity

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I think the one who's replacing the original Saaransh is also a kid. The fact is anyone at any age can get coronavirus so why???

They could have and should have waited.

If we can wait for the show to take off after months then it is not at all difficult to wait for the little one.