Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

It took death to reach this high? Sad really sad. Pretty sure if he was alive ppl nuks nikalte thakte nahi. 

People are still doing that. 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

People are still doing that. 

TBH , the trailer dint impress me. He has done better job! And this dreaded C story has been done to death. I remember watching A walk to remember, Khwaish ( based on the novel A Love story) initially ... but off late the same story has been rinsed and repeated so many times, that it takes away the originality!! 

ProfMcGonagall thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zara321

no i don't mean people are saying hateful things about sushant, i mean people are being mean to those that are alive. One big thing we should learn from suhants death is to appreciate people when they are alive, don't wait for them to pass away to remember them. Critiqueing someone is fine, but to abuse and troll them is not right. We dont know the exact reason why sushant took his own life, but he obviously wasn't happy, we shouldn't drive people into the same direction by bullying them. I still see how people are bashing other stars on social media, saying the worst things about them, saying they should have died instead of sushant, it can all really effect thier mental health 

Ah yes. Agreed there! People are bashing others for no reason. They haven't learnt anything. Mean stuff like death wishes can be enough to drive anyone over the edge.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Can someone tell me how I can watch Dil Bechara? I don’t think disney hotstar is available outside of india 

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Damn.....  I mean WOW❤️

arshiipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Sushant deserves this respect and love. He didn't get it when he was alive, atleast now people are trying to give him his due. I hope he is happy seeing this love atleast now from wherever he is ❤️ 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

Damn.....  I mean WOW❤️

a triumph for the human spirit ⭐️

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Trailer is nothing exceptional but public simpathy for his tragic death and suicide Understandable. If only many on social media press and in bw had  valued him in life too.. Sad

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What’s the point now!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger.67

What’s the point now!

Once the quarantine is over maybe the other cast and crew can build on this success 👍🏼