Monali5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I absolutely loved the story. I would love to read more of your work .❤❤❤❤❤

frnd.of.frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: opsora2090

What an amazing heartwarming OS ever i have read.. Dear rucha your words have another level magic which always grips my attention towards ur os .. ❤️.keep it up my dear .. 

thankyou that really means alot to me.. i write this stuff coz i feel some connection with my character's emotions and it feels great when it is recieved so aptly..

Just love how the two broken soul at the end got  their happiness with each other.. 

lover bajaj's care for her pryu during pregnancy , i though the os will be about only the pregnancy , but surprisingly you pictured prerish's marriage and family life with lil sneha.. you portrayed both of their individual insecurities from their past marriage , and later the mutual understanding .. awwww

it is not about pregnancy voh track toh CVs ne bekaar kar diya.. but i do have my own version to it and i am working on that.. this was about about two incomplete people finding their whole in one another..

No words for Anurag and menka 🤢, yeah dono toh paidashi aeisei , yeah dono dunia mai ayee hi  hai just to give pain and  to my prerish 😡 n ruined their dream 🥺

Bechare hum Prerish fans k liye toh bure hi hain.. but whats a mighty bajaj without a spineless anurag.. 😉

Both healed each other's pain in a very beautiful way .. papa bajaj's care for her lil gudiya n gudiya kay mom , bajju kay upar maida ka dibba gid jana , pregu prerna kay food craving.. you kept attention in every single details of pregu woman ❤️awww just love the entire story and i could easily imagine your every words through out the whole os,..

pls dear write more, it is really nice to read you once again .. i just could not pick which one is your best story still , last one or this one.. confuse kar dia yaaaar... 

now i am desperately waiting to read you again ❤️, ab jaldi bapas aao nayi story likke ❤️

My best is yet to come that i assure you.. more love and more emotions.. I have been writing here for more than 10years now.. for now i am still working on 2 FFs but another OS is gonna come over really soonish.. glad you liked it ao much.. thanks alot 

Luv Rucha

frnd.of.frndz thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Wistfulness

This was so heartwarming. ❤️

The core of their saga was unchanged. Two scarred individuals finding love in each other and revelling in love's second chance...until the very end.

Loved it when they finally liberated themselves from the prolonged misery inflicted upon them by their nightmarish experiences, personal fears, and insecurities. That was the perfect ending. 

Thankyou so much.. I am so glad to have such reviews.. it feels great to have you content recieved with so much love.. please do wait for more.. few others are coming up..

Luv Rucha 

frnd.of.frndz thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: oa2019

wow such a lovely story, very emotional.  you have a nice way with words that engages the reader & makes them feel empathic towards the characters. 🤗 world love to read other pieces.   well done x

Thankyou so much for ur lovely review.. 😃

frnd.of.frndz thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MR21

They have a bitter-sweet past.

Both lost their families and their trust in marriage.

The morning scene

Baby is weak and they both don't want to lose anyone again💔

He is taking care of her so well. 

She is a bookworm👍🏼

He is sleeping on the floor in her room and doing work from home to stay with her

His almost confession❤️ & her direct rejection🤔

She has gone through so much in her marriage. Many visible physical scars and many more invisible scars. 

But he is there to console her and love her now.

She made him cook

He proposed her❤️

He is planning like a father for the baby preparing the nursery.

Anu doesn't want kids because she will change physically, such sick mentality🤢😡

His gift, she accepted to marry him.

But his best gift is the baby sharing his birthday.

Ohhh... the insecurities of their last marriage are creating problems now.

There is a misunderstanding.

Sneha is hurt and Prerna gets to see Rishabh's love for Sneha.

The much-needed talk & the ending❤️

Such a beautiful OS!! Loved It!!

This was all about hiw we should embrace eachother's past and move forward without being judgmental.. we are.all.scared of rejections and insecure in our own ways yet their is always someone who fits in like a missing piece of our puzzle.. i am glad you liked it..

Luv Rucha 

frnd.of.frndz thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: opsora2090

ha karlia , mai parte parte so geyi thi .. evening pe utha toh tufan aye huye hai .. pakode banayi , khayi and akee comment karoi 😆

For a moment I felt k itna boring tha kya, that u slept while reading.. ? 😭

frnd.of.frndz thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: WaqtZaya

You kept your word!😊😊😊😊😊😊 

Awww such a sweet story it is!!!! I loved reading it so much🥰🥰🥰. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story. I love reading all that you write!. Do pm me whenever you write again 🤗

Thankyou.. i am happy that you liked it so much.. yes there is more to come.. posting on IF has always been an addiction for me.. i contained it for almost 6yrs.. but this forum made me post after so long, yet again.. will surely pm you for the next.. hopefully very soon..

Luv Rucha 

frnd.of.frndz thumbnail

Thankyou so much.. I am glad..

frnd.of.frndz thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: aisha_ranbir8

Hey this was very beautiful :) loved it :) True love can cross all the hurdles and be together.. :) 

Thankyou so much 🤗