Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

SuVan VM | Tere Liye from Shravan's & Suman's Perspective

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys, here's 2 Suvan VMs for you all to enjoy the week. For now, I have done this from Shravan's & Suman's perspective so enjoy. The song is from Fitoor.  So do enjoy & tell your feedback. Let me know if you cannot see the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-tvTd_b4NY

Updated:

here is suman's perspective

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQsFX5B1LSw

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Guys I cannot edit the title but i started working on these vms on Monday..the editing is a bit ehhh but i fell for the tune of this song when i heard it on tv ..

*Update

Ok i was able to edit the title

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Both vms are awesome!❤️

The song choice as well as editing is on point👍🏼👏

They are lovely

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Absolutely stunning VMs Meena!❤️

Such an innovative thought to combine both female and male versions! They look and sound equally delightful! 

I hadn't known the song earlier but the female version is so soothing to the ears! Thanks to you, we (rather myself) get to listen to new, beautiful songs as well as see them beautiful VMs on Suvan!👍🏼

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bucky

Absolutely stunning VMs Meena!❤️

Such an innovative thought to combine both female and male versions! They look and sound equally delightful! 

I hadn't known the song earlier but the female version is so soothing to the ears! Thanks to you, we (rather myself) get to listen to new, beautiful songs as well as see them beautiful VMs on Suvan!👍🏼

@bold I completely agree!

We get to know many beautiful songs❤️ with SuVan in them

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Beautiful VMs

Song choice is nice

Lyrics and scenes both ❤️

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

thanks guys...much appreciated...i have heard of song back when the film was released...but never thought of implementing this song...

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow...this was spectacular 👏 Excellent song selection...I love the songs from this movie!! The scenes were well put together and I noticed you did something new (or maybe I just noticed it)....during the transition you did a soft flicker of the scenes...I really liked it as it went well with feel of the song! ❤️ Sorry I meant to watch these earlier but better late than never! 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Wow...this was spectacular 👏 Excellent song selection...I love the songs from this movie!! The scenes were well put together and I noticed you did something new (or maybe I just noticed it)....during the transition you did a soft flicker of the scenes...I really liked it as it went well with feel of the song! ❤️ Sorry I meant to watch these earlier but better late than never! 

thanks for the comments, alina! the flicker was actually supposed to be a fading transition when i was trying to slow the speed of the scenes but it started doing its own thing...😆

no problem..im glad you took time to watch it..