Sushant's fans in Kolkata protested on roads n chants boycott Bolly - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Cause they wanna know why he was depressed. 

But it is impossible to know why someone is/was depressed. Depression isn't as simple as some people make it out to be. 

Having said that I will forever hold grudge against the industry,journalists like masand and  his so called "best friends".. He could've been saved. 

Edited by ninny - 3 years ago

I'm sorry but whoever with whatever agenda doing/saying & suddenly being so woke, how many of you really watched his movies, appreciated him for his gesture, his contribution to the society & didn't make fun of him, criticised him saying he isn't a looked or a good actor or a wannabe?

Be true to yourself, hm? If you didn't do anything shitty when he was alive, good otherwise, please sit down & shut up.

& these uncles on the road, ghar jao. Duniya ki timming bohout kharab hai. Aur maat barhao. Thanks to corona, people with serious diseases are not able to get the treatment they need for their issue. Stay healthy so that others can live too.

Correction - 3 weeks pehle bane huwe fans 

Originally posted by YoursTrulyOne

Correction - 3 weeks pehle bane huwe fans 

I honored him here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5115576

So I think I have free will to make my thoughts known ❤️

These wannabe idiots who probably never even seen a scene or song of Sushant, let alone a movie are now acting as fans to do these ridiculous ''protests''. 

Cases of Covid-19 is still on the rise & these idiots are protesting on the streets not maintaining social distancing & many aren't even wearing masks.. i hope they all get infected, they deserve it. 

By doing all these tomfoolery, people are disrespecting Sushant & his legacy. 

boycott bolly , risking lives , lives matterEdited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago

Wow ! Great to know this!

Some of the Sushant fans are just love....❤️.....Guys hats off to u.....and knowing Sushant now.....I can understand how you guys loved him....because most of u are like him.....Sushant was lucky...even if had a few fans....look at them.....quality over quantity....God bless ya all...❤️....SSR must be so proud of u all....I am sure he is watching...❤️

Good they came out.we need justice for sushant.

I don’t think it’s not just about the fans who watched the movie or not... these are people who think this case is more than what is shown... it’s about the murkiness, it’s about a one sided world, it’s about the mafia connection... it took Sushant’s life to have this awakening... if it makes any good change to the dirty industry called Bollywood then it is worth the awakening... Sushant’s death is a cause that brought this change...Disha,  Jiah weren’t as big or known... and Divya Bharti lost her life when there was not social media, o my one sided news were show or discussed even Though there were hush hush news about what actually happened... Unfortunately power is what drives the justice in our country...