Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Aloo says social media is meant to be connect people but divides them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Divide kahan se? Sab connect ho ke hi toh tumhe bash aur boycott kar rahe hai. Kahan hai oppose karne wale jo divide divide kar rahe ho?

Divide se yaad aaya, I miss divider.

Edited by zoinks - 3 years ago
Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

We're not really divided in our opinion about you being an overrated actress, soooo, fret not, Aloo behen! 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

It’s just her snide comeback at all the criticism and backlash she’s receiving. I guess she’s in full panic mode because she’s not even subtle about it. That ridiculous thank you note to the academy awards, which her family and friends reposted 🤦🏻‍♀️.  Her followers are already at 47.6 now (I fully believe those are bought).  Even her note on Saroj Khan’s passing was self serving because she claimed that Saroj Khan told her she dances well.   

briahna thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: zoinks

Divide kahan se? Sab connect ho ke hi toh tumhe bash aur boycott kar rahe hai. Kahan hai oppose karne wale jo divide divide kar rahe ho?

Divide se yaad aaya, I miss divider.

me too...divider comeback pls😭

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

It’s just her snide comeback at all the criticism and backlash she’s receiving. I guess she’s in full panic mode because she’s not even subtle about it. That ridiculous thank you note to the academy awards, which her family and friends reposted 🤦🏻‍♀️.  Her followers are already at 47.6 now (I fully believe those are bought).  Even her note on Saroj Khan’s passing was self serving because she claimed that Saroj Khan told her she dances well.   

@Bold- She wrote what? Has Alia gone desperate to this extent. And considering how publicly Saroj ji criticised Tabah ho gaye's editing & took a shot at her Junglee kathak in that dreadful Ghar more Pardesiya, forgive me if I find that hard to believe. 

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I love reading Clobber and IamLuvBolly comments on Potato . Old VD and Sid fans understand her antics so well. 😆

Bekind thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Didn’t they all did to SSR?? Actually they all hanged up and avoided him. In his free time he would play videos games and read books. What saddens me is that Kriti Priyanka and priety zinta supports her post. Indeed shocking. Kriti never cared.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Plotting and scheming 

Bekind thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe SSR felts that she don’t care.