Posted: 3 years ago

Sushant Singh Rajput (21 January 1986 – 14 June 2020)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kedarnath ❤️

Sushant is Mansoor. Period.

NoraSM thumbnail

Byomkesh Bakshi 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Kai Po Che, kedarnath, Chichore

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

My favorites as per his acting is Dhoni, he carried a pretty dull screenplay so well, and obviously the mystic of MS Dhoni was a factor, but he carried an otherwise bland movie so well, that it is one of the most watched television movies.

Obviously others like Kai Po Che, Boyemkesh Bakshi, Chichorre are great products on their own.

I also really liked his character in Kedarnath, Kedarnath was a cute movie, not great not bad. 

I haven't watched Sonchiriya.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I will pick 2 : Kai Po Che and Dhoni ❤️

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Sushant Singh Rajput (21 January 1986 – 14 June 2020)

I only saw these three (PK, Kai Po Che, and SDR)

I enjoyed them all ❤️

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I have not watched Raabta and SDR.. dont plan to watch them at all.. I found him extremely good in others..including the character role he did in PK.. However if I realy have to chose i would say.. Kedarnath.. MSD and Sonichidiya.. Three movies that I loved of his.. BYomekesh was also good.. however I felt there was something lacking in the movie which was completely director's fault.. ACting vise he was great.. I have watched all the movies of his in theaters..except SoniChidiya.. Was too busy that time and by the time I planned to go .. it was removed.. The treatment given to that brilliant piece was extremely disgusting.. 

I miss Sushant.. very few leads who are not stars but actors...still cannot believe he is no more there..breathing the same air that we do.. in flesh and blood :(

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Versatile actor, gone too soon. SDR was fun movie, I always used to watch the songs to be happy but now it’s sadness. PK was good and I took pictures exactly where sushant and anuskha did the song 

priya185 thumbnail

MSD, Kedarnath and Chhichhore