Aishwarya or Kareena, better actress?

Poll

Who is better actress?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Tough to choose for me . Both had performances which were decent otherwise tend to overact a lot

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The aishwarya rai bachchan. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

WHAATTTTT

Aishwarya over Kareena any day.

I don't think Kareena can ever perform the way Aishwarya performed in these films [ see Raincoat, Guzaarish, Devdas, Jodha Akbar]

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

WHAATTTTT

Aishwarya over Kareena any day.

I don't think Kareena can ever perform the way Aishwarya performed in these films [ see Raincoat, Guzaarish, Devdas, Jodha Akbar]

I don't think even ash can perform the way Kareena performed in these films [Main prem ki deewani Hun, Khushi]๐Ÿคฃ

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

I don't think even ash can perform the way Kareena performed in these films [Main prem ki deewani Hun, Khushi]๐Ÿคฃ

Agreed. Even Aishwarya saying her cringy dialogue in Dhoom 2 "are you like checking me out" is better than Kareena's performances. ๐Ÿ˜†

Also, your username constantly makes me laugh. I love it soo much.โค๏ธ

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Barring Jab we Met, Kareena never impressed me much in any role. Even in that role, there was more of Kareena than Geet. Her hyperacting in films like Main prem ki deewani hoon, Khushi, Singham Returns, Kambakkht Ishq, K3G are still fresh in mind,

Aishwarya is inconsistent, sometimes good, sometimes average, sometimes bad. But when she is good, she really hits it out of the stadium. She was shoulder to shoulder with Tabu in Kandukondain. Raincoat, Chokher Bali, Guru, Jodhaa Akbar, ADHM, Taal, Provoked, Mohabbatein, Iruvar, and I didn't even name HDDCS, Devdas, Guzaarish.

Aishwarya is far ahead as far as acting is concerned.

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Both are equally bad...

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nepo Queen Kareena and Nepo King Saif would have been finished after their first film in a fair world. But they kept getting more and more chances despite horrible performances thanks to their surname and connections. And then they have the guts to say they are victims of nepotism?๐Ÿคช

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I like both but I feel Ash is more well rounded.

Also Kareenaโ€™s dancing really bothers me. She does this thing where she sharp moves her necks and pops her eyes out, she even did it in Good News in that Lal Ghagra song - itโ€™s extremely irritating. 

Also other than JWM I never thought Kareena was great. I didnโ€™t find her that great in Chameli - she was ok, I think people were more shocked about her being in that project because she was star daughter being a prostitute. 

She was okayy in Omkara, Talaash, Yuva etc but she cries the same way in all these movies 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Both are over the top, over dramatic and stuck in one way acting, and in movies when they don't overact, people are like, "wow, phenomenal, great, Queen, perfect". Meh.

Between the two I would choose Aish, because she is a great looker.