Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Quidditch Tournament| Sign Up Closed!

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Welcome Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

All you witches need to sign up before you are allowed inside this school. All you need to do is post in this thread saying "Accio Me"

Most of you must be aware of the current trend of India-Forums. Regressive Thug who is the original creator of this contest has started this trend by conducting this in BWF. Later, it was implemented in forum games with some twist by Wildest Dreams.

I am here to conduct this contest with some more twists hopefully you all will find this interesting.

I chose Harry Potter Theme for this contest which is again inspired by 18shabbo's crazy creative entry.

In my version of this game you all will be divided into two teams at the beginning. Please note that this is not a team game. There is a reason why you will be divided into teams. I will explain that later. Those two teams will be....

Team Gryffindor

Team Slytherin

You will be provided with questions, all you have to do is answer them in the most expected and common way. You have to think like other members who are taking part in this contest and guess the answer. 

Please remember that there is no right or wrong answer. For each right answer you will get one point.

Point has more value than goals. Goals will be considered only if there is a tie.

Elimination:  After each round, one member from each team whoever scores the lowest will be eliminated. 

How to attain the Golden Snitch: Whoever wins the round (only one person) will get a golden snitch each time. If there is a tie, goals will be considered. Round topper points are not cumulative which means previous round points will not be considered for golden snitch. So, in future if a person with golden snitch gets eliminated, he or she will directly qualify in top 5.

How to attain Firebolt Broom: The eliminated players will be allowed to play all rounds till quarter finals. Whoever gets most answers correct amongst the eliminated players will go to quarter-finals. The score of that person will be revealed in the wild card announcement thread.

Incase of tie between golden snitch and fire-bolt respectively: Golden Snitch and Firebolt with more goal points will enter.

Quidditch Winner: A member with most number of points and goals will be crowned as the winner.

House Winner: A team with most number of goals (aggregate of all the team players in all rounds) will win at the end.

The number of rounds depends on the numbers of members taking part in the contest. 

Here's an example for reference!

Question: Which dog breed is the most ferocious? 

3 people say Bull Dog

8 people say Husky

8 people say Doberman

10 people say German Shepherd

10 people who says German Shepherd will get 1 point and 10 goals. 

And the others get no point but goals only, which depends on how many witches gave the same answers. 

So who said bull dog will get 3 goals, who said Husky will get 8 goals, who said Doberman will get 8 goals and so on.

If there's a tie between 2 most popular answers then both will award 0.5 points. 

If there's a tie between 3 or more answers then no points will be awarded for this question. Only goals will be awarded.

QUESTIONS ARE NOT GOING TO BE HP CENTRIC. IT WILL BE ON ANY TOPIC. GK,Bolly,Holly,Telly,Food,Dress etc etc

Good Luck!

Original Idea by: RegressiveThug

Write Up: WildestDreams and Koeli

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail

Team Gryffindor

1) Zeal17
2) SoniRSippu21
3) Opsora2090
4) Wistfulness
5) Billi_Bangalan

6) GrimReaper

7) ProfMcGonagall

8) priya185
9) altgr
10) Mannmohanaa
11) bhshre95

12) heavenlybliss

13) MishtiNew

14) Guy3

15) sreefan

16) ilazyair

Team Slytherin

1) Alexia_Wilson
2) braveheartdoc
3) Leenaaa
4) The Minion
5) NitaReid
6) TC_FA
7) Paricarocks
8) Shaon

9) Bacillusbadius

10) Ladybird_Shilpa

11) Nahiiinnn

12) Lotuspetal

13) Shirifictionpen

14) Avida

15) Sutapasima

16) beingaditij

Allotment Completed.

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Accio Me 👍🏼

Although I'm not very much fond of HP but I'll try my best

Edited by TC_FA - 3 years ago
Amphitrite thumbnail

Can I choose Slytherin pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase

You know I am Slytherin

Slytherin dede behen main Maggi nickname ko naa nahi karungi

Give me Slytherin

Accio Me

Edited by Alexia_Wilson - 3 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The team which we are in will be chosen by you?

How many members per team ?

Me signing up

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Le lo Mujhe Le Lo 😎

I just hope pichle wala kay tarah epic fail na ho mere sath ... 

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Accio Me :P

PS- Loving the tags and dividers <333

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

The team which we are in will be chosen by you?

How many members per team ?

Me signing up

we will see that. it will depend upon number of members... and teams will be chosen later not now. lets see how many members participate.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

De do , koi mujhe yeah abhi de do 

Harry potter potter golden snitch GIF - Find on GIFER

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Accio Me 👍🏼

Although I'm not very much fond of HP but I'll try my best

The questions are not related to HP... its the theme and concept i have used.