Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Don’t remember seeing this month old topic before or maybe I forgot with so much happening... Found it in ‘Related topics’

Can’t believe he said that

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Don’t remember seeing this month old topic before or maybe I forgot with so much happening... Found it in ‘Related topics’

Can’t believe he said that

from what i remember he lost "one" role to another insider so he has also been a victim ..and i don't know if it was the same interview or not but he also randomly dropped a little titbit about how Sushant and him were of the same intellectual level and used to discuss quantum physics and art and literature for HOURRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS or something to that affect...

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bulbbul_Pandey

from what i remember he lost "one" role to another insider so he has also been a victim ..and i don't know if it was the same interview or not but he also randomly dropped a little titbit about how Sushant and him were of the same intellectual level and used to discuss quantum physics and art and literature for HOURRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS or something to that affect...

Imagine actually thinking he is the same intellectual level as Sushant 😂😂😭😭

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Yeh, we came to know of Saif's intellectual brilliance when he talked about eugenics, thinking that he would sound clever using this word, without knowing what the f**k it meant. 😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

#justiceforSaif 

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

Imagine actually thinking he is the same intellectual level as Sushant 😂😂😭😭

another gem:

"As for the girl from Elle: I’m sorry you found words like eugenics in a conversation about nepotism misplaced. Perhaps if you got your head out of the hemline of the actress of the month and read a book, your vocabulary might improve."

not only that, he also cherry picks a female journalist who criticised him..calls her "the girl from Elle" and implies she is vapid and shouldn't be poking her business in what the great Saif Ali Khan has to say about eugenics..

Edited by Bulbbul_Pandey - 3 years ago
Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

another gem:

"As for the girl from Elle: I’m sorry you found words like eugenics in a conversation about nepotism misplaced. Perhaps if you got your head out of the hemline of the actress of the month and read a book, your vocabulary might improve."

not only that, he also cherry picks a female journalist who criticised him..calls her "the girl from Elle" and implies she is vapid and shouldn't be poking her business in what the great Saif Ali Khan has to say about the eugenics..

The desperation to sound well read is so infuriating to read. 😡

I've experienced it in Ms Sweta Bachchan's "literary work" too. 😭

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

another gem:

not only that, he also cherry picks a female journalist who criticised him..calls her "the girl from Elle" and implies she is vapid and shouldn't be poking her business in what the great Saif Ali Khan has to say about the eugenics..

😂😂😂😭😭

And to think that he is hyped as being one of the most intelligent among the stars (I.e. among other nepos 😒)...

Says all you need to know about the rest of them 🙃!

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: tapori

The desperation to sound well read is so infuriating to read. 😡

I've experienced it in Ms Sweta Bachchan's "literary work" too. 😭

Ms Sweta Bachchan-

Mother, Daughter, Sister, Wife, Author, Jewellery designer, artist, model, philanthropist, TV personality

Edited by Bulbbul_Pandey - 3 years ago