Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

KSG's Wish for KZK DT NT Pg 4 - Page 4

ProfMcGonagall thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

I never knew if you do a job for 1 year contract you can't leave because of growth or may be other issues wao his gesture will  never will be appreciated rather poeple will keep digging things great going....  

I understand people are hurt but he is also an actor more over a person 

People are hurt. Of course they are going to react. What are you doing if not reacting as well?

Look KSG signed up for this show. He wanted to do it. He was being paid to do it. But when he was around there were often comments I read about how he's bigger than this and he deserves better.

Now he doesn't feel safe coming back so he backed out of the show. At least he had the courage and frankness to say that directly. I wish him all the best and I also wish Karan Patel all the best.

Let people react. As long as they aren't bashing him or mocking him, let them take their sly digs. It's one way for them to get their frustration out.

Both KP and KSG know that fans will react. They are both more than ready to deal with it. That's just my personal opinion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Would surely miss watching ksg as bajaj he was such a delight... 

kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Why did KSG leave the show after lock-down anyways, I was so hoping since Mr. Bajaj made his re-entry that we'll get to see some good sublet moments of PreRish and Erica-KSG chemistry... but sab pe pani, first unexpected lock-down and post lock-down, KSG replaced with KP... I was liking the Karan Grover's portrayal of Mr. Bajaj, why did he have to leave the show ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­