Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

KSG's Wish for KZK DT NT Pg 4 - Page 3

shin-chan thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

I never knew if you do a job for 1 year contract you can't leave because of growth or may be other issues wao his gesture will  never will be appreciated rather poeple will keep digging things great going....  

I understand people are hurt but he is also an actor more over a person 

Bold - Really wish he did more than what we actually got onscreen. Appreciate dil se karne ka mauka na woh diya shayad 🤔

Italic - Digging karne jaise kaam hua hain ki RB character will now be played by someone else 😛

Red - No actor (unless we are die-hard/ blind fans) is greater than any character (atleast in tv industry). Toh woh person se humein kya lena dena. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

i am out of it sorry i did mistake commenting here i guess

sorry 🤗

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: munnihyderabad

my only request to KSG please don't leave show in between when audience are connected with the character or isse accha he doesn't take up any daily soaps if he can't continue for longer run , instead of taking it up and leaving mid way. 

I personally, am not bothered with "any" actor replacements, the show must go on,  but many of his ardent viewers are sad and will miss him . but glad he made a decision to leave, without the sword hanging on our heads, had he stayed back.

Anyways, best wishes to all his future endeavors, good luck KSG ! 

Bold- with a very heart I have to agree with this. I loved him as Bajaj, I may not accept new Bajaj as much as I loved his version, and I still hope he somehow comes back to the show, but this is also a fact that what watching him as Bajaj was delightful but uncertainty of him staying or leaving was equally torturous. 

I can understand not everyone is ready to make long commitments for daily soaps (they have all rights to chose) that run for years therefore, it would be great to see him in short commitment projects like webseries or big screen so that it's a win win situation for both the actor and the viewers. 

As a veiwer I feel sort of cheated because I don't even know who was responsible in the whole situation. Ab to it looks like Ekta tried but it wasn't in her hand anymore. On screen jitna wonderful experience tha utna hi bitter off screen because of how things happened. Bajaj for me will always be incomplete. Learnt it the hard way.

Anyway hope to see him in a dhamakedar character in a format that he feels comfortable with and commit enough to give character a closure. Because, audience ka kaam bas dekhne tak limited hai. 

Edited by Discolights - 3 years ago
shin-chan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: munnihyderabad

what kind of gesture
Like every actor or in any profession, he is paid for his share of work based on his market value . 
He didn't work for free to show gesture for Ekta or us as audience who invested time ."

I appreciate his craft and skill , his act and everything he performed on screen but then this show is way below him for his acting caliber, which is why he better quit and personally speaking I am NOT hurt, in fact I am glad he left the show , else the moment he starts shooting, the same old circle starts
he is too big and much above than this 2 Rs show , he can't shoot for more hrs, he will shoot for so and so days , his contract is only these many months .. phew 

IMO actors shud be known for their work onscreen. 

What are they, what they do n all comes baadh mein that too only when we are their fans 😆

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The day actors become bigger than character to industry mein bachega kya? Actors so much to get into the skin of the character that's because they all know they have to play a character and not themselves. They become famous because of characters. What are they as person to baad mein logo ko pata chalta hai. 

This content was originally posted by: WaqtZaya

The amount of digs taken & moral policing done here smiley32 even after the actor has left the show, the new replacement selected, like seriously! smiley32 

When KSG was in the show, everyone every single person would say this show is below him he should leave the show asap and what not. When he DID leave the show due to a valid reason, the pandemic, he is being blamed for something he didn't do, namecalled and tagged as unprofessional and what not! And it doesn't stop there, his fans are moral policed and questioned. smiley32

I fail to fathom here, what is bothering people so much?  that he proved people that it wasn't a pr stunt as claimed by most previously and really quit the show citing Pandemic not wanting to cause or be a reason of harm to anyone, and nothing be it money or anything, could deter him from not quitting? 

Also when replacements do not matter, then why are people still questioning him? Isn't it what Ekta and the channel should be concerned about? sue him for breaking their contract clause and defame him, rather than spreading good and positive buzz about him in media?  I fail to understand again. 

Also I never knew human life isn't important but a fictional character is the times we are living in. 🥺 

Just forget re  as I said I did a mistake. To post here also and check also the forum... 

This content was originally posted by: WaqtZaya

The amount of digs taken & moral policing done here smiley32 even after the actor has left the show, the new replacement selected, like seriously! smiley32 

When KSG was in the show, everyone every single person would say this show is below him he should leave the show asap and what not. When he DID leave the show due to a valid reason, the pandemic, he is being blamed for something he didn't do, namecalled and tagged as unprofessional and what not! And it doesn't stop there, his fans are moral policed and questioned. smiley32

I fail to fathom here, what is bothering people so much?  that he proved people that it wasn't a pr stunt as claimed by most previously and really quit the show citing Pandemic not wanting to cause or be a reason of harm to anyone, and nothing be it money or anything, could deter him from not quitting? 

Also when replacements do not matter, then why are people still questioning him? Isn't it what Ekta and the channel should be concerned about? sue him for breaking their contract clause and defame him, rather than spreading good and positive buzz about him in media?  I fail to understand again. 

Also I never knew human life isn't important but a fictional character is the times we are living in. 🥺 

Bajaj was always important why any would want new Bajaj when charector was so much important 

For me if Ksg would not have come mujhe kisi aur Bajaj ko hi chance nahi dena tha 😆

Edited by mithilalovesksg - 3 years ago
shin-chan thumbnail

Appreciate jitna kar sake kiya. Thts never considered and goes unnoticed like always. But when criticized for what he did or what he let happen or whatever and audience were left to assume what not until replacement confirmation came so audience opinions becomes digging. OKAY. 

Audience criticize him now, not because for his decision to leave the show which was "always said to be not his worth" 😆 but for actually his performance will be missed. 

Anyways, all the best to him to have done so much ehsaan to us in last one year. Wish wish wish that ehsaan was not only on paper but onscreen too in terms of many things. Still, dhanya ho uska for the ehsaan 🙏 

PS: Never knew criticize an actor comes under digging, moral policing etc

Koeli thumbnail

Seriously guys? 🤔

I am closing this thread for review. No more discussion on this in the main forum till this thread is opened.

Thanks

KZK2 DT

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

Reopening the Thread.

Please note that there is nothing wrong in sharing someone's opinion even when it is negative. Criticism is allowed in this forum. If you dont like someone's opinion that doesn't mean she/he has no right to express. A person may like one character/actor, she also has a right to criticize the same later if he/she feels...there is nothing wrong in it. Also, the blame game has to stop. It is the actor's choice after all. The forum is equal for all. Just because KSG left doesn't mean his fans are not welcome in the forum. You are free to visit and discuss as long as rules are kept in mind.

If you have any query please feel free to pm any section moderator.

Thanks

KZK2 DT

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago