Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I wish he does a web series where he plays Bajaj! It’s truly a crazy thriller material, Bajaj! 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

I now want them in a web series! Eri can play a Maya type psycho lover..

I want ksg wala bajaj and prerna ka koi web show ayee uss 8 sal kay basis pe or nei toh koi spin of πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ₯Ί

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Transference

I wish he does a web series where he plays Bajaj! It’s truly a crazy thriller material, Bajaj! 

for that Chatterjee, you need GK, Hrishikesh Gandhi, Arshad Khan Lalit Mohan and EK to join hands. 

Impossible toh nahi hai, because Ekta and GK have been in talks for a long time now. Rest will always work because they are a dream teamand love working with each other.. but kab hoga pata nahi. πŸ₯Ί

Buss Bajaj nahi ho sakta, Bajaj jaise hoga. πŸ˜† because you and I very well know what KZK & it's characters* means to Ekta  πŸ˜†

Edited by WaqtZaya - 3 years ago
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I guess most of us want him in web series I hope Gul Khan sun le πŸ™ˆπŸ€¦

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

I guess most of us want him in web series I hope Gul Khan sun le πŸ™ˆπŸ€¦

karan khud Gul ko bolega "G let me sponsor"  πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

my only request to KSG please don't leave show in between when audience are connected with the character or isse accha he doesn't take up any daily soaps if he can't continue for longer run , instead of taking it up and leaving mid way. 

I personally, am not bothered with "any" actor replacements, the show must go on,  but many of his ardent viewers are sad and will miss him . but glad he made a decision to leave, without the sword hanging on our heads, had he stayed back.

Anyways, best wishes to all his future endeavors, good luck KSG ! 

shin-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

my only request to KSG please don't leave show in between when audience are connected with the character or isse accha he doesn't take up any daily soaps if he can't continue for longer run , instead of taking it up and leaving mid way. 

I personally, am not bothered with "any" actor replacements, the show must go on,  but many of his ardent viewers are sad and will miss him . but glad he made a decision to leave, without the sword hanging on our heads, had he stayed back.

Anyways, best wishes to all his future endeavors, good luck KSG ! 

Bold - Super LIKE ji 

jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Ekta Kapoor Shared Erica's Promo in her insta handle and KSG 's comment under that post 

My Bajju πŸ˜­πŸ₯Ί

All the best for ur future projects KSG...

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I never knew if you do a job for 1 year contract you can't leave because of growth or may be other issues wao his gesture will  never will be appreciated rather poeple will keep digging things great going....  

I understand people are hurt but he is also an actor more over a person 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

I never knew if you do a job for 1 year contract you can't leave because of growth or may be other issues wao his gesture will  never will be appreciated rather poeple will keep digging things great going....  

I understand people are hurt but he is also an actor more over a person 

what kind of gesture ? 
Like every actor or in any profession, he is paid for his share of work based on his market value . 
He didn't work for free to show gesture for Ekta or us as audience who invested time ."

I appreciate his craft and skill , his act and everything he performed on screen but then this show is way below him for his acting caliber, which is why he better quit and personally speaking I am NOT hurt, in fact I am glad he left the show , else the moment he starts shooting, the same old circle starts
he is too big and much above than this 2 Rs show , he can't shoot for more hrs, he will shoot for so and so days , his contract is only these many months .. phew