Shaleen malhotra to play Varun badola's reel daughter love interest.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Yes Yes Soooooo happpyyyyyy đźĄł

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh God....how come Nia is getting so many suitors ... Randeep, Kabir and now this one again ? ...Career ka kya hoga ladki ke ? 

And what about Guneet and Amber ...dad aur uski dulhan ke baare mein koi kuch keh kyun nahi raha ???

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: atikna

Oh God....how come Nia is getting so many suitors ... Randeep, Kabir and now this one again ? ...Career ka kya hoga ladki ke ? 

And what about Guneet and Amber ...dad aur uski dulhan ke baare mein koi kuch keh kyun nahi raha ???

Damn irritating..we are not interested in Nia and her many suitors..heaven knows why she gets so many of them since there is nothing remotely charming about her..she is selfish, self obsessed and self pitying. Can the show just concentrate on amber and Guneet?

MochaQueen thumbnail

what do you mean REAL daughter?

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I feel he is too old and doesn’t have that vibe that both Kabir and Randeep had... would have preferred a fresh face instead 

I liked Randeep ...wish they brought him back 

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I feel he is too old and doesn’t have that vibe that both Kabir and Randeep had... would have preferred a fresh face instead 

I liked Randeep ...wish they brought him back 

Hey don't say that yaar. Give him a chance. He is a good actor. We all saw that in Arjun.

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That’s not the point 

A good actor doesn’t mean u can place him anywhere and in any show ...he is good in brooding cop roles but I don’t see him as a fit 

Just like SRJ is a good actor but a terrible fit for PB against Minnie ...and now that show is cancelled 

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think he fits the role 

A guy who is supposed to be a mentor will obviously be older in age and thst is what exactly Rishi is.

He is older than Nia coz the role is of a mentor and not a colleague or a friend 

Shaleen is a good actor 

I do think there is more to the character than meets the eye. He seems like a grey character 

Over all his role seems interesting and Shaleen is a good actor so I think he will be able to pull it off 

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anshvi

I think he fits the role 

A guy who is supposed to be a mentor will obviously be older in age and thst is what exactly Rishi is.

He is older than Nia coz the role is of a mentor and not a colleague or a friend 

Shaleen is a good actor 

I do think there is more to the character than meets the eye. He seems like a grey character 

Over all his role seems interesting and Shaleen is a good actor so I think he will be able to pull it off 

I dont know about gray..but i feel there can be some reason he come to ambar's home