Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Do you think Tripti Dimri can beat nepotism and become a superstar?

Poll

Do you think Tripti can become numeru-uno in Bollywood?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

If merit still counts for anything. Than she has both looks and acting skills ! 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes she can become a star. Stars are an accumulation of good and reputable work over time. I think multiple stars can coexist and I think she will get good work hopefully. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vsbarry

Yes she can become a star. Stars are an accumulation of good and reputable work over time. I think multiple stars can coexist and I think she will get good work hopefully. 

Has their been any news about her receiving other offers after Bulbul! I guess during quarantine she really can’t go to script narrations! 

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The good thing about this quarantine period is that there is more time to appreciate good work and good actors. Self reflection is what bw needs.  I wouldn’t be surprised if she was getting multiple scripts as the mindset is shifting a bit. And producers/filmmakers are listening. 

In all honestly, there needs to be a shift and a slight bias toward outsiders and non priveleged in order to balance the system. It’s been shifted toward star

Kids benefit for too long and I’m excited to see things change

Edited by vsbarry - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
josh135 thumbnail

Definitely!! She is wayyyyyyyyyyy better than so many. For the past few days I’m just reading about her. Good thing is that she now has Anushka Sharma’s backing. So nice to see her backing outsiders. Corona has anyway affected the Bollywood industry so everyone is mostly in the same situation. But if things become normal i see her getting a lot of offers. She’s so young still so versatile. Very few people are so talented. Just hope she gets and chooses good projects which i think she will because a lot of prominent directors have already taken notice of her.

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I remember clicking in the Bulbul youtube trailer just because of her face on the thumbnail, & I didn't even know who she was! Something about her face and expression drew me in, and I don't even watch random trailers. 

I don't watch scary movies by myself so I cant wait to watch it with my bf. I did watch that one clip from Bulbul that Netflix posted and I fell in love with her. She better get some good movies in Bollywood. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

This pretty? Without makeup! My goodness!! I wonder how pretty she would look in an ultra glam role. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Tripti Dimri

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I hope minty blue doesn't mind me spamming her post!!

Picture of Tripti Dimri