Sushant's family miffed with Sandip and Shekhar Suman - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

It’s only the family who can decide whether CBI should be involved n rightly so. Hence, all these demands won’t lead anywhere. 

So SS actually did a press conference....for Sushant and didn't tell his family...WOW......I am just hoping that someone from the family whenever they can put out a statement to shoo away the vultures like SS, Sandeep, Kangna, KRK, Payal Rohatagi etc....these people are just making the hay while the sun shines....can someone ask them to STFU...🤢

Seeing how Sushant's family is...how classy and graceful they are....they can deal with this in a classy way...but these vultures won't even let them grieve in peace...inn kameeno ko jaise Sushant ki family se jyada dukh hai....those people must be trying to cope up with such a big tragedy somehow....aur ye sab kameene...ek ek video bana kar tamasha kar rahe hain....aur hum log inki videos ko discuss kar ke inko importance de rahe hain...

It is surprising that the so called self proclaimed 'intelligent' people don't get it still...that his family doesn't need the drama....dramebaaz family hoti...toh ab tak band baja chuki hoti...but they are too classy for that..

Originally posted by Flame.

Something puts me off about Sandeep. It was nice of him to handle the cremation arrangements and the post mortem formalities (not the easiest task in the world), but him going on an interview spree immediately after that doesn't sit very well with me. Ek do interview phir bhi theek the par yeh toh rukta hi nahi hain. Ankita should be wary of him.

I agree with you. When he supported Ekta Kapoor in the interview and giving clear chit to everyone was a bit weird. I think he influenced Sushant a lot. Not sure how much he was involved breaking him and Ankita. Because Sandeep and Sushant were very close friends. 

Originally posted by Guguminti

How will they know Who needed what?

But yeah if they cared enough could have been in the funeral rather than visiting his family now that the case is a hot topic

It was reported that few biggies attended the funeral to show themselves as great and hence few tv industry friends couldn't attend....as there limit of 20 people for the funeral in mumbai...

I thought the Bhatts were bad but it’s worse when these so called ‘friends’ who are close to SSR’s family turn out to be such opportunistic leeches. I feel so bad for the family. 

Originally posted by Bekind

I agree with you. When he supported Ekta Kapoor in the interview and giving clear chit to everyone was a bit weird. I think he influenced Sushant a lot. Not sure how much he was involved breaking him and Ankita. Because Sandeep and Sushant were very close friends. 

They were not close friends. 

Originally posted by Bekind

I dont think he was a close friend to Sushant.. Sushant did not follow him on insta. The only people who he followed from Pavitra days were Mahesh and Ankita.. and Aamir Ali.. He followed very few people there. Sandeep has not been seen with Sushant in the last 4 years.He was though seen with Ankita last year also where she came with her current partner and he was teasing them.Sushant and Ankita's breakup has nothing to do with a third person .The two people involved are the only the ones responsible for the commencement and the end of a relationship.

I appreciate what this guy did for the family when it was needed.. However what is being done now is shameful.

Originally posted by asmi_joya

I dont think he was a close friend to Sushant.. Sushant did not follow him on insta. The only people who he followed from Pavitra days were Mahesh and Ankita.. and Aamir Ali.. He followed very few people there. Sandeep has not been seen with Sushant in the last 4 years.He was though seen with Ankita last year also where she came with her current partner and he was teasing them.Sushant and Ankita's breakup has nothing to do with a third person .The two people involved are the only the ones responsible for the commencement and the end of a relationship.

I appreciate what this guy did for the family when it was needed.. However what is being done now is shameful.

thank you for clarification.