Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

KAHANI AB TAK- MISHBIR

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello guys,

I just want to relieve msihbir and their moments... 

As they are unique and realistic ITV couple, whose marriage is simply based on their love for each other...

I thanks DKP, SP and every one who created mishbir and how uniquely they portrayed with their flaws... 

Never seen any ITv couple like mishbir... they are just love, simple , understanding, mature, strong and 

balance every relation...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCEVxpRBhQb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

credit: Insta

i just want every fan of YRHPK to welcome MISHBIR after a long wait in unique style...

so please share your views how unique and what you learn from MISHBIR as a person or a couple...

P.S: Please no negativity or negative comments or hate posts....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail

Abir: Most simple and awesome Male Lead of I TV, who thought to say SORRY for mistakes even if it done by his family... No Ego, No Tauntrams, No Unnecessary Ghussa...

Most importantly.... Ghar walo ke khyaal rakhne ke liye , ghar walon ki jaroorate puri karne liye ghar mein 24*7 rehna jaururi nahi hain... it just need to understand emotions and talk to persons with open mind and understand them...

Mishti: The geek, nerdy and beautiful Female Lead of I TV, who gave new statement to fashion... wear the clothes according to your comfort, not according to others or trendy... 

In this hussle and bussle social media life... she is balanced and cares for everyone and says the relations with our closed members are more important than other things...

She does mistakes but held responsibilty of it, not a typical MAHAAN or SACRIFICING LEAD... she is forgiving and at the same time, she knows how to get what she want with out adopting any wrong way...

P.S: I didnt want to hurt any other but i wrote what i feel about our unique leads...smiley41smiley40

Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

wowwww....a thread for cute munchkins smiley42 

that too hrs within we received confirmation of their return smiley20

res.. for my 2 cents smiley2

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ruhiiiiiiii thank you darling for making this amazing post🤗

This is much needed post 👍🏼becoz our babies are coming back after a very long break..and this thread will give the insight of mishbir those who gonna start watching from now on😃

I Will post my views later abt  Our most unique and beautiful couple of ITV❤️

#SwagatchheMishbir🥳

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice idea Ruhi - I have written something for each of them and then together, but I wanted to hold on and post in 100th AT 😃

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Nice idea Ruhi - I have written something for each of them and then together, but I wanted to hold on and post in 100th AT 😃

daya...u can preserve spl post for 100th AT but atleast give one lines or one special thing about them...😉

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Ruhiiiiiiii thank you darling for making this amazing post🤗

This is much needed post 👍🏼becoz our babies are coming back after a very long break..and this thread will give the insight of mishbir those who gonna start watching from now on😃

I Will post my views later abt  Our most unique and beautiful couple of ITV❤️

#SwagatchheMishbir🥳

geeth...dont thank me dear...🤗

thanks for my appreciating my thoughts dear... yes lets welcome mishbir and celebrate them...

will be waiting for ur spl thoughts on mishbir...

hifi... #swagatchhemishbir

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kendrix

wowwww....a thread for cute munchkins smiley42 

that too hrs within we received confirmation of their return smiley20

res.. for my 2 cents smiley2

thanks meera darl...🤗

im waiting for ur amazing 2 cents...❤️

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Words fall short to describe mishbir ( also like daya I am trying to keep it reversed for 100th AT 😆 ) ...but yeah since the Jodi is coming back after some  3 months , ek #SwagatChheMishbir post toh banta hai 😃

The promo is so fresh and mishbirish ( I am still not able to get over haan mat kehna   haa bilkul mat kehna 😛😆) and totally reminds us of the good old times when mishbir's life was simpler and better 😛

What I love about then is a wonderful progression from strangers to friends to lovers to finally a married couple and with and at every stage how they end up discovering their individual side while having the urge  to connect with each other gets stronger ..its not just mishbir,  its Mishti Mishbir and Abir and their love for rishteys that keeps them driving all the way 😳

Eagerly waiting for them to explore a new chapter of their life journey ❤️

All the best to the entire team and yes of course #StaySafe #StayHealthy 

PS: Niceeeee thread ru and fantastic take as well 😃❤️

Edited by Onyourface - 3 years ago
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Words fall short to describe mishbir ( also like daya I am trying to keep it reversed for 100th AT 😆 ) ...but yeah since the Jodi is coming back after some  3 months , ek #SwagatChheMishbir post toh banta hai 😃

The promo is so fresh and mishbirish ( I am still not able to get over haan mat kehna   haa bilkul mat kehna 😛😆) and totally reminds us of the good old times when mishbir's life was simpler and better 😛

What I love about then is a wonderful progression from strangers to friends to lovers to finally a married couple and with and at every stage how they end up discovering their individual side while having the urge  to connect with each other gets stronger ..its not just mishbir,  its Mishti Mishbir and Abir and their love for rishteys that keeps them driving all the way 😳

Eagerly waiting for them to explore a new chapter of their life journey ❤️

All the best to the entire team and yes of course #StaySafe #StayHealthy 

PS: Niceeeee thread ru and fantastic take as well 😃❤️

Uru Excellent dear🤗

@bold same here..that is the highlight of the promo❤️