Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

KP talking abt KSG, RR, KZK, RB...

jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/nOfsSea_NUQ

Best part of interview...

KP on KSG... 

''Karan is good looking guy he is a blessed main ussko bolta bhi hoon he is woh banda blessed hai yaar tu dekh na body dekh tujhe lagta ek out of shape zindagi mai kabhi huya hoga mujhe toh lagta hai woh paida abs ke saat huya hai he is good looking guy he can carry anything..." πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Let me watch. πŸ˜Ž

Thank you for sharing. 

Wistfulness thumbnail

God bless Ekta! She chose me to play the character. 

Mr Bajaj is again gonna be obviously, with suits, and thode se classy. Tomorrow I'm going to do a look test with max ______ and blah blah blah of Ekta tomorrow. So I think ek shock hoga. Shock! And it'll be a happy shock. 

On being asked if he's comfortable with white hair for Bajaj, KP gave SRK's example (Veer Zaara) and said he's totally fine doing it for a character. 

It's a blessing to play an iconic character and two big shows back to back. Ronit Da had started Mr Bajaj. He was the original Mr Bajaj. Then Karan Singh Grover came. Now I'll step in. Hum sab apna kuch na kuch touch lekar aayenge character mein

On comparisons. 

Comparisons are inevitable. And it'll be an honour for me if someone compares me to Ronit Roy or Karan Singh Grover. That means I'm doing something right. Utna toh sahi kar raha hoon ke compare hone ke layak hoon. 

KP was asked if he saw kzk2. He responded he watched a few. Dekhe hain. His expression said the unsaid. πŸ˜†

Be it KSG, KP, or the actors who desperately wanted Bajaj, they wanted the character more than this show. BAJAJ >>> KZK #FACT

KP watched KSG's entry and some Swiss episodes. Then he had some really nice things to say about the man. Jiya mentioned it already. 😁

From a cameo as Karan in s1 to the iconic lead Mr Bajaj in s2. πŸ˜Ž

Interestingly, both Karans had cameos in s1 and they played friends of Karanvir Bohra. Furthermore, their intro scenes were with RR aka Mr Bajaj. 

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

KSG β€οΈ, every people who knows him always praises .. β€οΈ

N like KP's IV , it seems , he is very much clear cut about the character , hope ekta will give some good story .. Look will be shock , A happy shock

Pooja , Subbhi is super excited to see KP on set, unke set pe char chand lage ga as per them . though KP still now does not meet with them

Also the most main part .. KP told - Mr Bajaj is another Lead of the Show.😈. so it is not going to be sidey or unimportant role , though we knew that from start and Already My Last Bajju was that parallel lead as well as.. now this one is also .. 

All the best KP.. hope will get to watch KP'S bajaj look tomorrow. 

Wistfulness thumbnail

❀️

shin-chan thumbnail

KP abt nepotism❀️

Uska possessiveness for his hair , ab utt ko pahad ke neeche aana hi pada na🀣 waiting for the pic once his new look for RB will be finalizedπŸ˜†

Tfs jiya πŸ€—

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

πŸ₯³I am so excited and mad at the same time. Mixed feelings 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

KP : the show in which i played a cameo once, now I am going to play one of the leads , the iconic character "Mr.Bajaj"

God bless Ekta that she asked me to do this iconic character 
there will be massive change with hair look blah blah will have look test with Ekta trow 

He said .., KSG is blessed and he can carry any role and KSG n himself were both cameos in S1 and now playing Mr.Bajaj .. also there was another Karan .. Karan vir Bohra in S1 πŸ˜†

he mentions about his R connection 
Robbie Sabharwal
Raman Kuman Bhalla
Rishab Bajaj

when asked abt working in this covid situation he said... it's always good to get back to work, bahut hogaya 3 months ka lockdown.. iss pehle biwi aur bahche ghar se dhakka de , khudh aadmi izzat se kaam pe chala jaaye πŸ€£ 
(his onliners just like RKB πŸ€£)

he says we have to take all precautions for covid .. specially if we have kids or elders at home 

rest all about topics not related to KZK .. 

tfs Jiya 

jiya.k thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Let me watch. πŸ˜Ž

Thank you for sharing. 

Shruti πŸ€—

jiya.k thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

God bless Ekta! She chose me to play the character. 

Mr Bajaj is again gonna be obviously, with suits, and thode se classy. Tomorrow I'm going to do a look test with max ______ and blah blah blah of Ekta tomorrow. So I think ek shock hoga. Shock! And it'll be a happy shock. 

On being asked if he's comfortable with white hair for Bajaj, KP gave SRK's example (Veer Zaara) and said he's totally fine doing it for a character. 

It's a blessing to play an iconic character and two big shows back to back. Ronit Da had started Mr Bajaj. He was the original Mr Bajaj. Then Karan Singh Grover came. Now I'll step in. Hum sab apna kuch na kuch touch lekar aayenge character mein

On comparisons. 

Comparisons are inevitable. And it'll be an honour for me if someone compares me to Ronit Roy or Karan Singh Grover. That means I'm doing something right. Utna toh sahi kar raha hoon ke compare hone ke layak hoon. 

KP was asked if he saw kzk2. He responded he watched a few. Dekhe hain. His expression said the unsaid. πŸ˜†

Be it KSG, KP, or the actors who desperately wanted Bajaj, they wanted the character more than this show. BAJAJ >>> KZK #FACT

KP watched KSG's entry and some Swiss episodes. Then he had some really nice things to say about the man. Jiya mentioned it already. 😁

Koi aur episode dekha ho chahe na dekha ho KSG's entry episode toh pakka dekha hoga sasurji jo the ussme...πŸ˜†