Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Karan Patel has reportedly hiked his fees amid the lockdown to shoot - Page 3

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: masdhu

Why didn't she apply this theory to retain the earlier actor, Mr Bajaj? (I think we can't use his name according to forum rule)

Confused. I can't understand politics of this film making industry.  πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜”

Exactly my question. But if the actor (earlier) refused, then may be Ekta had no other choice. This is what hurts the most that we don't even know the real reason for the change in the first place. Just random articles with random reasons ranging from pandemic to dissatisfaction to renumeration. We will never know the reality. Biggest losers in this entire game are viewers. πŸ₯Ί

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Discolights thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Wistfulness

Toh at least woh dikhaye jis se yeh show jhela jaye. πŸ˜†

Jhel to rahe the. Uska reason bhi bedardi se cheen liya gaya humse. Ab fir se shuruat se shuru karna padega πŸ˜’

Kitni bar shuruat karna padega 

Hum shuruat hi karte rahenge to aage kaise jayega kuch bhi

Edited by Discolights - 3 years ago
Discolights thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -RD-

And i thought there were budget cuts ...EK had no money 

Ye sab kuch moh maya hai. Kuch bhi sach nahi and sab kuch sach bhi hai

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Back to Square 1 Ekta🀣🀣🀣

Pandemic mein budget cuts happenings everywhere and EK is ready to shell out so much for a character which isn't even consequential in the epic dupatta love storyπŸ˜†

Gigiri thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Discolights

Exactly my question. But if the actor (earlier) refused, then may be Ekta had no other choice. This is what hurts the most that we don't even know the real reason for the change in the first place. Just random articles with random reasons ranging from pandemic to dissatisfaction to renumeration. We will never know the reality. Biggest losers in this entire game are viewers. πŸ₯Ί

Definitely. We can't depend on the reasons illustrated in different sources. The most of reasons (Payment or pandemic) which were highlighted in different media might be gossips. Totally, the viewers are the biggest losers. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ  

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ekta herself proving all the stories she gave to media for KSG quitting was wrong. On the other hand, in case if he indeed has gone against EK's expectations and asked for a pay hike, then I just have to tell you Eku... 2020 is not in a mood to spare you any soon. Maybe 2020 didn't like you comparing it with Komo. Hence, giving you a taste of how scary it would be to live 24hrs with a person like Komo. πŸ˜†

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ekta k ke paas bahuuuuut paisa hai😎

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: _charu_

Ekta k ke paas bahuuuuut paisa hai😎

That is proved by the very fact that she is keeping this show on air πŸ˜†