Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goodbyesss thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Mat karo yaar.. Rona band nahin ho raha.

πŸ’” 

sala ye dukh kahe khatam nahi hota be

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: big4accountant

I hope the dark horses of bollywood unite and start investing in a robust PR that puts stuff out there for everyone to know. Very little was known of him, how brilliant he was, etc while he was alive.

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Guguminti

Cuz no one valued him. I use to see the above mentioned things n always wonder y isn't it posted in the forum or no articles came.

But I never dared to post it here then cuz he was bashed here. He was called fake, over rated. I love and Am A Fan of a Legend, A Man who has a golden heart. He is in my heart forever❀️ 

Even today if you ask people Like SRK Salman or any actor if they r paid enough they will say No, they r Paid less than they work but Sush was the only Actor I have seen who at such young stage of his career Admitted that actors do get paid more than enough and thats y he helps others because he has more of it and the other person needs it. He is a Gem β€οΈ I am So sorry Sushant for not showering enough of my Love on your posts while you were among us but I will make sure I will Never Forget you and will Love, Cherish, Appreciate you like this My entire Life. 

yes when he was alive i did not even pay attention to his posts  here ...i was not even much aware of him..now i get to know that he was beyond greatπŸ’”

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I remember worrying about how much money he seems to be spending this way while he didn't have any movie in hand after Chhichhore. Lol I really was an overprotective and obsessive fan. 

While every tiny social media antics of Ranveer or Kartik (not hating on them just giving example) make big headlines, this guy used to go out of his way to help people and was still portrayed negatively...Why did he have to go like this😒 Why him??? 

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Natashapaul

He was truly a beautiful human being, maybe even beyond that, if it is possible ❀

Looking at all the information that've been surfacing now, I wish I had personally done a million things different. I wish I hadn't let those media narratives take hold of my own narrative, I wish I had appreciated his good work on screen, I wish this & that, it's an never ending list of I wish, I wish, I wish. 

16 days already, but the subtle ache never seems to stop or slip away. How much more he must've yearned for acceptance and validation and what not in those days he was here? 

He was a good guy, a normal lad, a good a good actor, a good human being, a guy that was good at whatever he put his heart to or was interested in. In the end, he was just way too good for the place that he was in. He definitely would've had his fair share of flaws, but I strongly believe that his goodness outweighed them by far. 

I only hope, wish & pray that atleast now, after his death, his leagacy lives on, like no other's. May his absence be made beautiful, by his memory & good work. And I aspire to actively contribute to letting that happen, in my own small way, I hope you do too. And I hope this marks a turning point for the better, for every other beautiful person out there in the industry and elsewhere.

To bring in something from TFIOS, my heart ia broken, but it is an honour to have had it broken by you Sushant Singh Rajput, even if it was a late and way horrible. I haven't been happy with my choices, I hope going forward I would be. I hope you will be too πŸ’”

Beautifully written. A lot of it I myself wanted to say which you wrote perfectly.

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjs

maybe your feelings got colored by the negative blind items about him.....

I remember reading BI about how he keeps harassing all the women in all the BW parties and hence people have stopped inviting him....i was shocked......but thankfully i still never disliked him, cause in my mind i always feel that the bollywood families are far worse then that, so it didnt matter much what he did, in the long run...............

Even after knowing him since his initial days Even I thought he became a wannabe after entering BW and just want to be in the top any how. Negative blinds effects real hard. It did for him and for Tapsee too. Atleast Tapsee retaliates but Sush never spoke a word so no one knew πŸ’”

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RomyaForever

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoojaAkash6/status/1275412689263554560

his speech at screens award for best actor critics.

β€œEk accha kalakar banna mushkil hai, par ek accha insaan banna ussey bhi zyada muskil hai.. 

Aur mein dono banna chahunga yahan se jaane se pehle...β€œ

You did it Sushant.

πŸ’œ

Dono ban gaye. Actors do charity and somehow Hype About it but Sush is a the face of the phrase 'Neki kar dariya me daal' 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Acting and looks are subjective..

i find him a fantastic actor who is also easy on eyes, others might not feel so and that is fine...

But there is no denying that he was a sensitive person with a large heart...

The snippets provided here proves beyond an iota of doubt that he was kind and magnanimous.

But what really stings me harder is the fact that apart from a good actor we have lost a philanthropist who was so passionate about education.

He firmly believed in "right to education" and had some extremely brilliant ideas about how Indian education system needs to have a turnaround to enable and provide required skill sets for upcoming generation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYMY_frfoto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C-UsHQXU1U

His interviews were revelations in that regard...

I mourn the loss of an actor..

But more than that i mourn the loss of a visionary who was so passionate about the "cause of education"..

We have lost a luminary who actually knew which direction should our education system be veered to for tackling future challenges..

We have lost a kingpin who clearly knew the discourse needed to uplift our education.

We have lost a mentor who knew the importance of investing in human capital.

Once again, rest in peace SSR!!!

Heaven indeed is under-populated!!!

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago
Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Legit crying after seeing this

His heart was truly in the right place.Its not just about the donations,even the heartfelt message are touching.Dont worry,we are praying for Maa...it’s like as if someone close to you is reassuring you that it’s okay,everything will be alright.

How could people even have the heart to put out articles that the flood donations which he made was to just save his image from allegations ?πŸ’”

He helped so many people,he saved so many lives through this.I wish someone was there for him too towards the end.I wish he wasn’t left alone and didn’t feel aloneπŸ˜”

What a GEM of a person.Sushant,you were truly precious  πŸ˜”❀️

Edited by Raffaello - 3 years ago