Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

It actually break my heart reading all this... I use to dislike him and never watch his movie but every passing day seeing his good deeds made me realize what was the reason of disliking him? I still don’t know!

But wherever he is now hope he finds peace and happiness This world was too cruel for a soul like him and good soul doesn’t stay long in earth!

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aurora-borealis

This made me tear up. My heart breaks the more I get to learn about the real Sushant, that the media didn’t want us to know. The fact that he didn’t publicize his good deeds shows what a genuine and pure soul he was. He had such a large and loving heart and deserved to have the same amount of love shown to him in return. smiley28

Media actually I think made me dislike him with all those articles! Media will get their karma back! I don’t know how many more lives they will ruin like this!

KewlDude thumbnail

We didn't deserve this gem!!! πŸ˜­

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Thanks for sharing this. Breaks my heart again. πŸ˜­

It truly does, doesn't it? It was done in such a low key manner that even I had forgotten about this incident until my friend called after 14th to remind me of his gesture. I regret so much not heading to Instagram and leaving a thank you comment so that the world could see it too. He was there for so many troubled souls and gave life to them, but he had to take his own because there was nobody for him. It makes me so mad. The way this world functions....the way most of us function. No wonder Sushant found it difficult to find peace here. 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I remember having followed him on Instagram all the time, in fact his first facebook profile where he kept on talking about Kai Po Che shoots, missing Ankita.. loosing weights.. I have had followed that as well.. I have seen the 180 degree change in the kind of posts he would make from mid 2017,  just after raabta release.. There was rarely any personal stuff, only a bit of movie promotions, which again stopped somewhat in the beginning of 2018.. From there the posts were more about quotes.. books.. astrophysics.. stars and everything which would make him look like a philanthropist or a scientist or a philosopher.. The one thing I liked about his instagram posts were that it was not about his photo shoots...about his superficial life.. He would post very personal stuffs which would make you feel how close he is to all of us ..in terms of how his appearance is at home.. how he spends his weekends.. He would not waste any time .. playing guitar..solving mathematical questions.. reading books.. he just wanted to involve his brain in some kind of work.. No more posts on love lives .. However these personal moments also stopped coming by the end of 2018 .. and from then he would delete his old  posts, stopped coming on insta on a daily  basis... and started posting just the philosophical stuffs or the science ones... There was so much news about him being arrogant.. him being a casanova.. it kind of was there in my head.. after the way he broke up and suddenly became so chummy with Kriti.. and ofcourse the way he got anxious and angry at anything that the press asked.. he changed his accent.. and then kriti left him in a year.. with those articles coming out that Kriti wanted a one woman man and Sushant has roving eyes and the other articles combined.. it did make me feel he has changed.. imagine having followed him from the times when he was so relaxed while talking about his work.. disregarding his achievements if he did not have his partner to celebrate it with .. to the Sushant who always had weird accent while talking and being so worked about everything around..Really felt bad for him when he had to explain about the me too allegations.. Nobody.. no one from the fraternity came out to talk about his character then.. Only a few friends .. who he used to stay a lot with.. kushalz and few other talked about what a gentleman he was.. But it ofcourse went unnoticed.. During Kedarnath promotions..he looked lost.. no more angry..anxious.. plain lost.. he just did as a part of his work.. he kind of had started accepting that he does not belong here.. there.. anywhere.. He did not go to the Kedarnath success party as well.. 

Though i did not find him any less of a philanthropist that he was..he continued to be that.. but since December 2019 he stopped posting majorly.. guess his depression took a toll on him..he was keeping away from social media..

I really feel Sushant is one of those celebrities who would become more famous after his death...who would be known better after his death..who would be celebrated when he no more.. I wish ..I so wish he could know 'this love' he could get from everyone who loves him.. I wish he did not feel so unwanted to have taken that step.. I wish I could have personally reached out to him.. telling how wonderful his movie Sonichiriya is.. Yes one of his best performances.. He needed to know that.. But I do wish now that in the due course of time... he is not forgotten..He remains alive on this forum.. and its not just the adrenaline rush of the moment that is making us all honour him...

Edited by asmi_joya - 3 years ago
aurora-borealis thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger.67

Media actually I think made me dislike him with all those articles! Media will get their karma back! I don’t know how many more lives they will ruin like this!

Media is a powerful tool and whether we like to admit it, the information we consume does seep into our subconscious. We form opinions and biases sometimes without even realizing it. I did not dislike him but I felt I wrote him off based on how he was portrayed by the media, and the barrage of blinds. The amount of negativity he faced would break anyone. I viewed him as this 'arrogant guy who got too big for his boots, a guy who hits on all his female co-stars and causes a ruckus at parties" ..It's sad how gullible I was to believe everything written about him. 

Aside from how devastating the circumstances around his death are, I think guilt is another reason why his death has hit me so hard. The guilt of how I misjudged him, how I did not even give him the benefit of the doubt that I so freely give to other stars, the guilt of not making an effort to watch more of his films and not taking the time to research who he really was πŸ’” 

Edited by aurora-borealis - 3 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

He kept on reiterating that money doesn’t give him pleasure and that he wasn’t attached to it.....The way he gave away his money proves he wasn’t being fake....He didn’t earn anywhere close to what some of his contemporaries earned...But still with whatever the little he had, he kept on giving....:(

when someone tortures a noble soul, then the karma hits them doubly hard........

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: stranger.67

It actually break my heart reading all this... I use to dislike him and never watch his movie but every passing day seeing his good deeds made me realize what was the reason of disliking him? I still don’t know!

But wherever he is now hope he finds peace and happiness This world was too cruel for a soul like him and good soul doesn’t stay long in earth!

maybe your feelings got colored by the negative blind items about him.....

I remember reading BI about how he keeps harassing all the women in all the BW parties and hence people have stopped inviting him....i was shocked......but thankfully i still never disliked him, cause in my mind i always feel that the bollywood families are far worse then that, so it didnt matter much what he did, in the long run...............

gima1090 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hope you are in better place sush β€οΈβ€οΈ

Natashapaul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He was truly a beautiful human being, maybe even beyond that, if it is possible ❀

Looking at all the information that've been surfacing now, I wish I had personally done a million things different. I wish I hadn't let those media narratives take hold of my own narrative, I wish I had appreciated his good work on screen, I wish this & that, it's an never ending list of I wish, I wish, I wish. 

16 days already, but the subtle ache never seems to stop or slip away. How much more he must've yearned for acceptance and validation and what not in those days he was here? 

He was a good guy, a normal lad, a good a good actor, a good human being, a guy that was good at whatever he put his heart to or was interested in. In the end, he was just way too good for the place that he was in. He definitely would've had his fair share of flaws, but I strongly believe that his goodness outweighed them by far. 

I only hope, wish & pray that atleast now, after his death, his leagacy lives on, like no other's. May his absence be made beautiful, by his memory & good work. And I aspire to actively contribute to letting that happen, in my own small way, I hope you do too. And I hope this marks a turning point for the better, for every other beautiful person out there in the industry and elsewhere.

To bring in something from TFIOS, my heart ia broken, but it is an honour to have had it broken by you Sushant Singh Rajput, even if it was a late and way horrible. I haven't been happy with my choices, I hope going forward I would be. I hope you will be too πŸ’”