Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

This brought tears to my eyes. He was such a kind, warm and generous soul. We lost a precious gemπŸ’”

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Still can't come to terms with he was. πŸ’”

SSR was...SSR will be. β€οΈ

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://twitter.com/theclumsyalooo/status/1277647211526934528?s=20

I have found this whole thread. 

Sushant was a rare gem. πŸ’”

There are very less good ,empathetic, compassionate people on this earth and he was one amongst them who left us too early. β™₯

arshiipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I don't have words .. just wish i knew this side of his while he was alive πŸ₯Ί

You will be forever missed Sush β€οΈ

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I personally know a friend whose acquaintance in Mumbai who is an orphan and met with a terrible accident last year had received 10 lakhs from Sushant for the surgery and treatment. It was all done without any hype or PR. He gave life to so many. Our beautiful beautiful Sushant! 

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ’”πŸ’”

The more I read stuff about him and the more I am discovering him as a person, the worse I feel about not caring about him when he was alive.
I never ever bashed him anywhere ( It’s not in my nature to bash anyone/ any actor for that matter. I might have indulged in a little bit of that many many moons ago when I believed I had reasons to do so ) Nor did I believe any malignant rumours about him thank God! But, he deserved more....he deserved many more  fans and more people to love him for what he was and not character assassinating blinds  So many regrets...too many. SSR you were a gem and didn’t deserve this end.

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Flame.

I personally know a friend whose acquaintance in Mumbai who is an orphan and met with a terrible accident last year had received 10 lakhs from Sushant for the surgery and treatment. It was all done without any hype or PR. He gave life to so many. Our beautiful beautiful Sushant! 

Wow! He was truly an angel.

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I remember when i started following him on Instagram, i found the posts on astrophysics a bit annoying but  still , it was better than many Instagram handles . I saw this post where he posted about the person needing donation, i started liking him so much much  more after that. God bless his soul, he was a nice person.

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Flame.

Thanks for sharing this. Breaks my heart again. πŸ˜­

Edited by LiveEatLove - 3 years ago