Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -sim-

He valued life,,,, then why, why Shushant ?????

Cuz no one valued him. I use to see the above mentioned things n always wonder y isn't it posted in the forum or no articles came.

But I never dared to post it here then cuz he was bashed here. He was called fake, over rated. I love and Am A Fan of a Legend, A Man who has a golden heart. He is in my heart forever❀️ 

Even today if you ask people Like SRK Salman or any actor if they r paid enough they will say No, they r Paid less than they work but Sush was the only Actor I have seen who at such young stage of his career Admitted that actors do get paid more than enough and thats y he helps others because he has more of it and the other person needs it. He is a Gem β€οΈ I am So sorry Sushant for not showering enough of my Love on your posts while you were among us but I will make sure I will Never Forget you and will Love, Cherish, Appreciate you like this My entire Life. 

Originally posted by: ACagedBird

Nothing can be done now but REGRET! 

I highly doubt such things about him were shared before in this very forum let alone discuss!

I never followed any Actor off screen but I wish I had! Now I think I should follow my favourite actors, let them know that we like him/her seeing on-screen! If we don't have anything good to say about other actors not bash them but criticize for their acting in a good manner. Else the regret list will be going on!

I personally cannot spend that kind of time on any stranger even if he is my favorite actor, neither do I have any interest in doing so....The way I will let him/her know that they are appreciated is by spending my valuable money/time (of course for my own entertainment) in watching their work  and  applauding/criticizing  their work.... 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I now suspect foul play more than ever. 

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

He was a gem. I still can't accept his death.

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This hurtsπŸ’” All these are coming out after his death.😭 Wish we had appreciated him while he was alive. I don’t believe in after life but in this case  I hope there is .I hope he is seeing all the love and admiration he is getting now 

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 3 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

I feel like crying. We didn't value him enough. Such a wonderful, precious soul ❀

aurora-borealis thumbnail

This made me tear up. My heart breaks the more I get to learn about the real Sushant, that the media didn’t want us to know. The fact that he didn’t publicize his good deeds shows what a genuine and pure soul he was. He had such a large and loving heart and deserved to have the same amount of love shown to him in return. smiley28

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

I never knew about his good deeds..😲 

i regret not supporting & valuing him in here.. πŸ˜’ especially post his breakup..

Such a warm, kind soul β€οΈ

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Being a strong emphat who has above average intellect and humanity is not easy.

I am so very sorry.... it seems as if he was very alone, even while surrounded by a lot of people..... May his soul be richly rewarded and ascend into the brightest lights. May the good things he did inspire others to do the same and may his family find consolation in the fact that many will honor him and gratefully remember him and pray for him. 

Goodbyesss thumbnail

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoojaAkash6/status/1275412689263554560

his speech at screens award for best actor critics.

β€œEk accha kalakar banna mushkil hai, par ek accha insaan banna ussey bhi zyada muskil hai.. 

Aur mein dono banna chahunga yahan se jaane se pehle...β€œ

You did it Sushant.

πŸ’œ

Edited by RomyaForever - 3 years ago