He was truly precious ❀️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🖤

Posted: 3 years ago

There are many more. This is just a small glimpse. We really lost a great soul. 

He kept on reiterating that money doesn’t give him pleasure and that he wasn’t attached to it.....The way he gave away his money proves he wasn’t being fake....He didn’t earn anywhere close to what some of his contemporaries earned...But still with whatever the little he had, he kept on giving....:(

It hurts so much that it happened to such a gem of a being !

Nothing can be done now but REGRET! 

I highly doubt such things about him were shared before in this very forum let alone discuss!

I never followed any Actor off screen but I wish I had! Now I think I should follow my favourite actors, let them know that we like him/her seeing on-screen! If we don't have anything good to say about other actors not bash them but criticize for their acting in a good manner. Else the regret list will be going on!

Such a humble, generous soul and so many of us are discovering it after he passed away.. I wish we had all loved and supported him back then, he wanted to achieve and do so much, not for himself only but to help out those in need, we lost a rare gem.

He valued life,,,, then why, why Shushant ?????

I hope the dark horses of bollywood unite and start investing in a robust PR that puts stuff out there for everyone to know. Very little was known of him, how brilliant he was, etc while he was alive.

He was a sweetheart. Don’t forget how he personally interviewed kids to send them to NASA for summer camp. 

I respect his wishes to keep his acts of kindness private and low key, but oh I wish he spoke of them more often if not just to inspire people to pay forward the kindness. ❀️❀️❀️❀️

Didn't know this angle of him at all. Truly sad!