Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

This forum has no right to take the moral highground on SSR

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I just received a notification for this thread, and I gave it a cursory glance. Look at how we were bashing him left, right and centre for something so ridiculous. So spare me your essays describing what an amazing human being he (suddenly) was, and how the industry is responsible for his plight etc. We were also a part of the problem, and we were also responsible for not giving him his due.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4852237

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I have not posted any comment on this thread.....

everyone who has made an opinion about him it's due to blinds which were published by nepotism AAKA...Right now everyone against these blinds games because now everyone knows that these blinds were also the reason which changed their thoughts about SSR in the past...

ImmortalsOfM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I skimmed through the comments and people were being really unkind.Anushka has received similar criticism as she too isn't the most articulate and composed in her interviews and gets a bit anxious.But that(anxiety) is all the more reason to not be unkind towards anybody.

Ideally this should make us learn a lesson too,that not everything is okay in the name of criticism but I am not sure if we have learnt much.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Goodbyesss thumbnail

Honestly I have been a silent reader. I was active on another dance forum. I am not interested in posting really. I started posting actively only after Sushant passed away. May be I am looking for closure. Life is painful and that reality has hit hard. I am not on social media but have followed him on all his interviews and most of his movies. But I stopped following him after METOO speculation. The sad and irritating part is the greatness, metal health awareness and compassion Bollywood is showing now. They are ignorant and they will remain like that, nothing will change. Bollywood is waste of my money and my time. It's time to bid good bye, I guess. 

Goodbyesss thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-ImmortalsOfM

I skimmed through the comments and people were being really unkind.Anushka has received similar criticism as she too isn't the most articulate and composed in her interviews and gets a bit anxious.But that(anxiety) is all the more reason to not be unkind towards anybody.

Ideally this should make us learn a lesson too, that not everything is okay in the name of criticism but I am not sure if we have learnt much.

True, but I doubt anything is going to change. People who are ignorant and doesn't want to face their own reality do that. 

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If you dig more you will find more gems like this. Check Kedarnath box office thread, you will see how much Sara was getting love compared to Sushant. 

Edited by slumgod.. - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-slumgod..

If you dig more you will find more gems like this. Check chhichhore box office thread, you will see how much Sara was getting love compared to Sushant. 

Kedernath*

Even Chhichore most people said it was all Nitesh Tiwari's direction 

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by-Maroonporsche

Kedernath*

Even Chhichore most people said it was all Nitesh Tiwari's direction 

My bad, yup, Kedarnath. 

Edited by slumgod.. - 3 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

It's not like those people have learned anything either. The supposed new love is only restricted to Sushant so they can get on a (fake) moral high horse.

The same people will say Alia looks like an old lady or mock her height and face. Not just her either. They do this to everyone they don't like. You can be upset about nepotism but frame it in a way that makes sense instead of spreading hate about someone's looks. 

These are the same people who always used to use gossip and blind items and give bhav to fake forum insiders so they could use those things to hate on people they already disliked. That behavior will never change.