Kundali Bhagya

Did preeta remove her mangalsutra?

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Well,  if anyone saw Shraddha's latest ig stories you will see she is not wearing any mangalsutra on her neck. I know for some it might be a happy news saying she finally threw it away.. but im just curious to know if that was a mistake or a part of the story.. 

I don't how to share the ig story link here.. and posting images are also difficult on if. Will be glad if someone shares them here.. 😁

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fivestar2 thumbnail

No she’s just not wearing in the promo 

If you look at the BTS Mukta posted, she’s wearing it 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB46t9Ehq2P/?igshid=nxjd8ujxierv

Originally posted by: fivestar2

No she’s just not wearing in the promo 

If you look at the BTS Mukta posted, she’s wearing it 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB46t9Ehq2P/?igshid=nxjd8ujxierv

Ok. I was talking about the promo one with kkb leads. Thanks for clearing it though.

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

Well,  if anyone saw Shraddha's latest ig stories you will see she is not wearing any mangalsutra on her neck. I know for some it might be a happy news saying she finally threw it away.. but im just curious to know if that was a mistake or a part of the story.. 

I don't how to share the ig story link here.. and posting images are also difficult on if. Will be glad if someone shares them here.. 😁

I think because it is a 'fake promo' there really wasn't a need for her to wear the mangalsutra. I mean we all know Abhi-Pragya and Karan-Preeta aren't even in the same timeline anymore.

Originally posted by: TheM5393

I think because it is a 'fake promo' there really wasn't a need for her to wear the mangalsutra. I mean we all know Abhi-Pragya and Karan-Preeta aren't even in the same timeline anymore.

That's what I was also thinking..  How come they come together.. unless they time travel..😆 But its good to see all four on screen together. It has really been so long!