So many CIDians + MCU lovers here🤗

It feels so good..

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: HIDEnSEEK06

Thank you so much🤗

Happy friendship day❤️

That half hug scene is from episode 1275.

The jogging one i don't remember right now. I had cut that scene while watching the episode long ago. I remember the episode though. An army officer killed people to do justice with his son.

Thank you... 🤗

Episode 1275... Ummm is that the aeroplane one where some poisonous gas or something is spread and then Daya lands the plane? 

Well, I too remember something like this about that episode but I can't exactly remember the episode...

Anyways, thanks... Will try and find out about the episode. 😊

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Thanks 🤗 

I cried my heart out whenever I watch endgame.. my Stark😭

Yeah kind of fan.. I love Doctor Strange more for Benedict. Have you watched his Sherlock Holmes?

Though I love RDJ's Sherlock Holmes more for RDJ..but Love Benedict's one a lot too❤️

Same here... Even I cry my heart out whenever I watch Endgame. 😭

Yes, I have watched his Sherlock Holmes... 

That was what made me a fan of Benedict Cumberbatch. And Benedict us the reason I became a fan of Doctor Strange... 

Even I love RDJ's Sherlock Holmes more for RDJ... ❤️

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

So many CIDians + MCU lovers here🤗

It feels so good..

Yeah... It indeed feels really good. 🤗

23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Same here... Even I did not expect to see more MCU lovers here.

Glad to meet you Diya... 🤗

Me too... Even I have watched these three movies many times and each time they made me cry.

Endgame... Those two deaths always make me cry. The entire movie makes me smile but those two deaths... I always end up crying no matter how much I try not to... 

RDJ will give his voice in the next Thor movie?? That's indeed great... 

Glad to meet you too Nikita😳

Oh good. Finally found someone who remembers and was affected by Nat's death too (if that's the one you are talking about and not some other death?). People usually forget her.

I go back to Endgame for Steve-Tony scenes, mostly. I LOVE them. 🤣

Yes, in an interview Jeff Goldblum sort of said so. I hope it is right. (Sorry, it's not next Thor movie but a Disney+ show called What If...? Here's the link to the article

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1205037/Iron-Man-Marvel-Robert-Downey-Jr-Disney-series-What-If-news#:~:text=Iron%20Man%2C%20AKA%20Tony%20Stark,a%20video%20interview%20with%20Buzzfeed. 

I wonder if this What If show is something like what the Marvel comics has. That would be real fun to watch. 

Edited by 23Diya - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 23Diya

Glad to meet you too Nikita😳

Oh good. Finally found someone who remembers and was affected by Nat's death too (if that's the one you are talking about and not some other death?). People usually forget her.

I go back to Endgame for Steve-Tony scenes, mostly. I LOVE them. 🤣

Yes, in an interview Jeff Goldblum sort of said so. I hope it is right. (Sorry, it's not next Thor movie but a Disney+ show called What If...? Here's the link:

Here's the link

I wonder if this What If show is something like what the Marvel comics has. That would be real fun to watch. 

🤗

Yes, I am talking about Nat's death scene.

Both her's and Tony's death scenes have me in tears... 

Even I love watching Steve-Tony scenes.

Oh a Disney+ show...

Well yes, if this is something like what Marvel comics has, it would indeed be fun to watch... 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 23Diya

Yes, in an interview Jeff Goldblum sort of said so. I hope it is right. (Sorry, it's not next Thor movie but a Disney+ show called What If...? https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1205037/Iron-Man-Marvel-Robert-Downey-Jr-Disney-series-What-If-news#:~:text=Iron%20Man%2C%20AKA%20Tony%20Stark,a%20video%20interview%20with%20Buzzfeed. to the article if you want to check it out.

Thanks for sharing... 🤗

Now I am really excited to see him...

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Riyu is also RDJ fan? Woah🤩

We all have so similar choices

Yes Thor is a charmer.. and I have also seen that all Mcu lovers like him.

I watched Infinity war, Endgame, Captain Marvel and SM2 in hall. And people went crazy in the hall during RDJ's scenes of every movie. 

I regret going to hall for Captain marvel..that was such a bore😵

I had planned to go for BW also.. I heard that there can be some IM scenes😭 But this covid 19😡

I didn't watch any other movies of Evans.

Yes, we are all so similar, and that's why we are still friends after all these years of inactivity on the forum.😃

RDJ has that charm. I think it's the fact that he puts a lot of emotion in his acting, just like AS does. And see how we love him too. We all love actors who portray emotions well, and specially if they have eyes that are as expressive as RDJ (or AS).

I watched Captain Marvel on TV. In Hindi. Didn't like it much either. I thought it might be because English films don't always seem so good when watching a dubbed version. But now I guess it just wasn't so good to begin with. Also, I was hoping for a cool reason behind Nick's eyepatch. Not a cat claw

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you... 🤗

Episode 1275... Ummm is that the aeroplane one where some poisonous gas or something is spread and then Daya lands the plane? 

Well, I too remember something like this about that episode but I can't exactly remember the episode...

Anyways, thanks... Will try and find out about the episode. 😊

Welcome ❤️

Yeah.. it's that aeroplane one.

I found out the episode. Episode no. 1409.

Same here... Even I cry my heart out whenever I watch Endgame. smiley19

Yes, I have watched his Sherlock Holmes... smiley42

That was what made me a fan of Benedict Cumberbatch. And Benedict us the reason I became a fan of Doctor Strange... 

Even I love RDJ's Sherlock Holmes more for RDJ... smiley27

Benedict nailed it totally. ❤️

RDJ toh

Now Waiting for SH3 eagerly! 

Have you watched his THE JUDGE? 

I loved that movie. 

Edited by HIDEnSEEK06 - 3 years ago
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I love Steve and Tony bromance too❤️ 

And I find many similarities of Tony with Abhijeet and Steve with Daya😆

Tony is the brain of the avengers and Steve is the strength just like Abhijeet and Daya. Both are the pillars of Avengers just like DUO are of CID. 

Well Thor is also a pillar. But can't compare him with Acp sir now for obvious reasons 😆