|| Noor E Khuda Ft. Abhijeet on Pg14|| - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Awesome VM once again... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

A collection of my favourite scenes once again... 

Perfect song selection too... It actually fits him perfectly. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Absolutely loved it... โค๏ธ

PS. Can I use your Aditya sir's birthday siggy if it's allowed?

Thank you๐Ÿค—

Yeah sure.. you can!

Originally posted by HIDEnSEEK06

Thank you๐Ÿค—

Yeah sure.. you can!

๐Ÿค—

Thank you so much... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Happy Friendship Dayโค๏ธ

DUO VM || Yaar yaaron Se Hon Na Juda

https://youtu.be/yJmrHNfRgXM

Edited by HIDEnSEEK06 - 3 years ago

Happy Friendship Dayโค๏ธ

DUO VM || Yaar yaaron Se Hon Na Juda

https://youtu.be/yJmrHNfRgXM

This is soooo good...AWESOME!!โค๏ธ

I kept smiling throughout the video. Duo is the reason CID was so special for me and you captured that friendship so beautifully. 

Specially those old episodes' scenes...the moment I saw the famous "Dost to hum bhi hai tumhare" scene, I went ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

And all the other old scenes too. Like "cocaine ko hath bhi mat lagana" and singing in the car. I was waiting for the chacha mama scene too, but I guess if you started putting all the duo scenes in a single video, you'll end up with an entire movie instead of a short video.๐Ÿ˜†

The only thing that made me sad is the fact that there were at least a couple of scenes that I didn't recognise. I had quit watching CID in the last few years and those scenes must have been in them. 

Can you tell me which episode has the scene in which Daya is injured and Abhijeet catches him before falling? I think another scene you used was a continuation of this scene where Daya is walking with Abhi's support and they're laughing together.

Also the scene where Abhijeet has tears in his eyes and Daya consoles him. This was an investigation scene, I think, since they were all wearing gloves? (I recognise this scene but don't remember the episode right now)

But talking just about this video, I absolutely LOVED IT !! Keep making such videos. 

Hey Riffi, I just realised it's you. ๐Ÿ˜†

How's the little tiger now...big?๐Ÿ˜‰

BTW, I just binge watched all your VMs. They were all so good. And if you still remember me, I guess you can already guess that my favourite were the ones that had Abhijeet and Duo.โ˜บ๏ธ

The Maula mere song was so perfect for that first video. And the Tera Baap Aya one made me laugh, just because the song and the music were hilarious. 

Also the little ones. โญ๏ธ

Great going. Keep going.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank you๐Ÿค—

Yup.. i am a huge fan of Aditya sir and SRK and also.. Robert Downey Jr. 

We have same choice. So... By any chance do you like RDJ too?๐Ÿ˜› 

Sure go ahead.. you can definitely save and use them. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'm here to just casually break into a conversation. ๐Ÿ˜†

I love RDJ too. Any chance you've made any siggies/VM on him. (Please say yes!๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

I'm currently going crazy over MCU movies. Chris Evans and RDJ  are my favs. Also love Bucky's character. Do you love them too?

Originally posted by 23Diya

This is soooo good...AWESOME!!โค๏ธ

I kept smiling throughout the video. Duo is the reason CID was so special for me and you captured that friendship so beautifully. 

Specially those old episodes' scenes...the moment I saw the famous "Dost to hum bhi hai tumhare" scene, I went ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

And all the other old scenes too. Like "cocaine ko hath bhi mat lagana" and singing in the car. I was waiting for the chacha mama scene too, but I guess if you started putting all the duo scenes in a single video, you'll end up with an entire movie instead of a short video.๐Ÿ˜†

The only thing that made me sad is the fact that there were at least a couple of scenes that I didn't recognise. I had quit watching CID in the last few years and those scenes must have been in them. 

Can you tell me which episode has the scene in which Daya is injured and Abhijeet catches him before falling? I think another scene you used was a continuation of this scene where Daya is walking with Abhi's support and they're laughing together.

Also the scene where Abhijeet has tears in his eyes and Daya consoles him. This was an investigation scene, I think, since they were all wearing gloves? (I recognise this scene but don't remember the episode right now)

But talking just about this video, I absolutely LOVED IT !! Keep making such videos. 

Thank you very much Diya๐Ÿค—

It's nice to see you here againโค๏ธ

If you have time then watch the episodes after 1390 till end. They are some real good episodes with nuce DUO and sweet team scenes... close to the time of 2008-2009. 

@Red: Episode 1509 - Daya lapata

@Blue: Episode 1465 - Killer artist 

Both of these episodes are worth watching especially the KILLER ARTIST. 

I'm here to just casually break into a conversation. ๐Ÿ˜†

I love RDJ too. Any chance you've made any siggies/VM on him. (Please say yes!๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

I'm currently going crazy over MCU movies. Chris Evans and RDJ  are my favs. Also love Bucky's character. Do you love them too?

Actually Yes๐Ÿ˜†

Well just one though. Here it is..

https://youtu.be/5Y9Nlrrc0WY

I am crazy about MCU movies๐Ÿคช I have gone to hall for Endgame three time and cried my heart out every time๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

I love RDJ way too much.โ˜บ๏ธ 

Besides him, I like Thor, Doctor Strange and Spiderman. 

Chris Evans is fine. But not a fan. Also not a fan of Bucky.

Hey Riffi, I just realised it's you. ๐Ÿ˜†

How's the little tiger now...big?๐Ÿ˜‰

BTW, I just binge watched all your VMs. They were all so good. And if you still remember me, I guess you can already guess that my favourite were the ones that had Abhijeet and Duo.โ˜บ๏ธ

The Maula mere song was so perfect for that first video. And the Tera Baap Aya one made me laugh, just because the song and the music were hilarious. 

Also the little ones. โญ๏ธ

Great going. Keep going.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

The little tiger has grown up a little bit.. but still you can consider little. ๐Ÿ˜›

Obviously I remember youโค๏ธ 

I miss all of you. Riya Bunny, BT di, GD, Roopal, Himi di, Anu di, Payel di, SD di, Anji, Parii, Hiral and others๐Ÿ˜’

Yes.. I can guess surely.. DUO IS YOU FAVโค๏ธ

Thank you for your review ๐Ÿค—

Actually Yes๐Ÿ˜†

Well just one though. Here it is..

https://youtu.be/5Y9Nlrrc0WY

I am crazy about MCU movies๐Ÿคช I have gone to hall for Endgame three time and cried my heart out every time๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

I love RDJ way too much.โ˜บ๏ธ 

Besides him, I like Thor, Doctor Strange and Spiderman. 

Chris Evans is fine. But not a fan. Also not a fan of Bucky.

OMG I never imagined a Hindi song feeling so good with a English movie VM. And it really is extremely good 

The song fit so perfectly with the scenes. Every scene with RDJ has to be good, there's no other option there. โ˜บ๏ธ  But I so loved seeing little Morgan there. ๐Ÿ˜›

Please make more...(greedy greedy๐Ÿ˜‰)

I didn't watch a single MCU movie in theatre. I only watched all the films this year. I loved them so much, I had planned to watch Black Widow in the theatre, in the hopes that I'll get to see (or at least hear) some of the other Avengers on the big screen. But a microscopic organism crushed my microscopic dreams.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Same with me...I love him so so much. Riya and I spent months talking about him and still we're never entirely done. ๐Ÿ˜†

Thor is a charmer. Everyone loves him. My mum keeps referring to Thor and Loki as thor, mocha, lauki. ๐Ÿ˜†

Dr. Strange too. I'm excited for part 2 of the film. I hope we can go to the theatre to watch that one.  I like Spiderman but not overly fond of him. I have never watched the old Spiderman films. And in MCU, I liked him in CW and SM1, but mostly due to RDJ. Didn't like SM2 a lot. 

Chris Evan has a dog. He's lovely. Also, I have watched him in Nanny Diaries (he is so awesome with Scar Jo), What's your number and another film whose name I don't remember. That's where my love comes from too. Not to say he is very handsome. 

I didn't notice Bucky until I watched WS. I'm a sucker for good hand to hand combat and he did so well in that role. And my love increased after I read a few comics with him in the lead. Love that character. 

Okay, I'm back to my babbling habits.