|| Noor E Khuda Ft. Abhijeet on Pg14|| - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by HIDEnSEEK06

Thanks a lot for your detailed review🤗

I love that shot of Do masoom shiker a lot too.. damn his eyes... he has got such killer eyes❤️

Coatless Abhijeet is yum😂😜

The gif you are using in your dabba is my fav☺️

Most welcome... 🤗

Yeah... Even I love that shot of Do Masoom Shikaar... He has indeed got killer eyes ❤️

Plus the way he emotes with his eyes... Be it pain or anger or any other emotion... It's just awesome!! 

Ufff!! I can go on and on talking about him, his eyes, his acting and everything else... 

@bold: I second you... Coatless Abhijeet is just......  ❤️ ☺️

Why did they have to give him coats?? Amongst all his coats, I specifically hated that brown one... 

@blue: this one is my favourite too amongst all of them... ☺️

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Most welcome... 🤗

Yeah... Even I love that shot of Do Masoom Shikaar... He has indeed got killer eyes ❤️

Plus the way he emotes with his eyes... Be it pain or anger or any other emotion... It's just awesome!! 

Ufff!! I can go on and on talking about him, his eyes, his acting and everything else... 

@bold: I second you... Coatless Abhijeet is just......  ❤️ ☺️

Why did they have to give him coats?? Amongst all his coats, I specifically hated that brown one... 

@blue: this one is my favourite too amongst all of them... ☺️

"I can do this all day" also I mean talking about Abhijeet and Aditya Srivastava ❤️

I used to love him the leather jackets he used to weat in 2007. That brown and black one 

He looks good in coat too actually. Especially in his dark navy blue and grey coat☺️ he looks breath taking in dark combo sets☺️

Damn i hate his brown coat too😆

"I can do this all day" also I mean talking about Abhijeet and Aditya Srivastava ❤️

I used to love him the leather jackets he used to weat in 2007. That brown and black one 

He looks good in coat too actually. Especially in his dark navy blue and grey coat☺️ he looks breath taking in dark combo sets☺️

Damn i hate his brown coat too😆

High-five then!! 

In fact, I have even irritated quite a lot of my friends with my talks about Aditya Srivastava as well as Abhijeet... 😆

Hayeee!! Those leather coats...  

I too loved the black and the brown leather coats... The black one was especially my favourite. 

Yes... He does look good in coats too. I too love that dark navy blue and grey coat... He indeed looks breathtaking in a dark combination... ☺️

Plus I love his combo of black shirt and cream coat and that white shirt and black denim coat/jacket too...(the one which he wore in AIC)... 

Basically, I love him in every outfit except that brown coat...

I don't think there will be anyone who likes that brown coat... 😆

High-five then!! 

In fact, I have even irritated quite a lot of my friends with my talks about Aditya Srivastava as well as Abhijeet... 😆

Hayeee!! Those leather coats...  

I too loved the black and the brown leather coats... The black one was especially my favourite. 

Yes... He does look good in coats too. I too love that dark navy blue and grey coat... He indeed looks breathtaking in a dark combination... ☺️

Plus I love his combo of black shirt and cream coat and that white shirt and black denim coat/jacket too...(the one which he wore in AIC)... 

Basically, I love him in every outfit except that brown coat...

I don't think there will be anyone who likes that brown coat... 😆

I have done also😆 My school friends and classmates still keep mentioning me on anything related to Abhijeet and CID. 😆

Oh yes yes.. he looks good in black shirt with cream coat.. i had made one signature on that too☺️ 

AIC? Not remembering! 

He looked too good in maroon shirt with black formal blazer (in Abhijeet trapped) 

Damn i miss him so much now.. i wish cid would start again soon! 😭

I have done also😆 My school friends and classmates still keep mentioning me on anything related to Abhijeet and CID. 😆

Oh yes yes.. he looks good in black shirt with cream coat.. i had made one signature on that too☺️ 

AIC? Not remembering! 

He looked too good in maroon shirt with black formal blazer (in Abhijeet trapped) 

Damn i miss him so much now.. i wish cid would start again soon! 😭

Same here... All my old school friends and my classmates keep on mentioning me on anything and everything related to CID and Abhijeet... 

Yeah... He looks good in that black shirt and cream coat combo... smiley42

The white shirt with black denim coat which he wore in the beginning of the Abhijeet in coma episode... I love that combo too.

Abhijeet trapped... By this name, I remember the Colonel Kant disguise episode... 

Which one are you talking about? This one or any other one? Sorry... I am unable to remember this one correctly at the moment...

Even I miss him so much... This is why, I am watching old episodes and enjoying his performance once again...

I too want CID to be back... 😭

Same here... All my old school friends and my classmates keep on mentioning me on anything and everything related to CID and Abhijeet... 

Yeah... He looks good in that black shirt and cream coat combo... smiley42

The white shirt with black denim coat which he wore in the beginning of the Abhijeet in coma episode... I love that combo too.

Abhijeet trapped... By this name, I remember the Colonel Kant disguise episode... 

Which one are you talking about? This one or any other one? Sorry... I am unable to remember this one correctly at the moment...

Even I miss him so much... This is why, I am watching old episodes and enjoying his performance once again...

I too want CID to be back... 😭

Oh yeah.. now i get it..☺️ Yes i love that white shirt and denim coat too☺️

Nope not that colonel kant one. Episode- 1455 on youtube. 

I am watching old episodes too and all the Abhijeet centric episodes regularly! 

Watch the Saturday suspense episodes of Aditya sir. He gave his solid performance there too.

Oh yeah.. now i get it..☺️ Yes i love that white shirt and denim coat too☺️

Nope not that colonel kant one. Episode- 1455 on youtube. 

I am watching old episodes too and all the Abhijeet centric episodes regularly! 

Watch the Saturday suspense episodes of Aditya sir. He gave his solid performance there too.

Yeah... That white shirt and denim coat smiley43

1455... Oh okay... That panic room one? Where that girl named Sunny trapped him inside the panic room??

Now I remember that... Got confused with the names... Yes, he was indeed looking awesome in that formal blazer with maroon shirt. 

Even I am watching all the old Abhijeet centric episodes regularly... Although, I am unable to watch too many episodes as I have to take care of my studies too... But whenever I get time, I do watch those episodes... 

Saturday Suspense? I'll definitely watch that one too...

Yeah... That white shirt and denim coat smiley43

1455... Oh okay... That panic room one? Where that girl named Sunny trapped him inside the panic room??

Now I remember that... Got confused with the names... Yes, he was indeed looking awesome in that formal blazer with maroon shirt. 

Even I am watching all the old Abhijeet centric episodes regularly... Although, I am unable to watch too many episodes as I have to take care of my studies too... But whenever I get time, I do watch those episodes... 

Saturday Suspense? I'll definitely watch that one too...

Yup that panic room one

In the past three months i have watched so many episodes.. now my online classes has started in full swing.. so yeah.. i can't watch so many episodes like the past three months either. 

he is in episode 48 and 46. 

New short vm showing Abhijeet's caring side for Acp sir, Daya and Tarika.

https://youtu.be/SQkNsNqMN1M

Yup that panic room one

In the past three months i have watched so many episodes.. now my online classes has started in full swing.. so yeah.. i can't watch so many episodes like the past three months either. 

he is in episode 48 and 46. 

Even I watched so many episodes in the past three months... Now, my exams might begin next month or so. So, even I can't watch so many episodes...

Yes, I saw that thread.

Am watching episode 46 right now... Rajat Kapoor and Aditya Srivastava in one frame... Remembered Byomkesh Bakshi and Madhumoy Sur on seeing both of them together... 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago