Why Priyanka,Katrina and Deepika never worked opposite Ajay Devgn?

Posted: 3 years ago

They have worked opposite popular actors.Why not even one of them has worked opposite Ajay?Is Ajay not an A list star?

Ajay and Priyanka have worked together in a movie called Blackmail (2005) but Priyanka was opposite Sunil Shetty in that. I think this was one of the first bollywood movies Priyanka shot for but it came out later. 

Also there was a film Priyanka walked out of early on in her career opposite Ajay and I think that film got shelved or something. Apparently they weren’t on good terms since but the last couple years they’ve been normal... interacted a couple times on social media too. 

Katrina and Ajay worked together in Rajneeti, through they were not paired opposite each other.

Deepika/Priyanka never worked with Aamir.

Deepika never worked with Salman too.

Edited by diasingh2 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

Ajay and Priyanka have worked together in a movie called Blackmail (2005) but Priyanka was opposite Sunil Shetty in that. I think this was one of the first bollywood movies Priyanka shot for but it came out later. 

Also there was a film Priyanka walked out of early on in her career opposite Ajay and I think that film got shelved or something. Apparently they weren’t on good terms since but the last couple years they’ve been normal... interacted a couple times on social media too. 

Priyanka needs to hire you as a PR, and I mean it seriously. You probably know more about her than any other fan of hers. You totally deserve to get paid for it.

Originally posted by BinKuchKahe.

Priyanka needs to hire you as a PR, and I mean it seriously. You probably know more about her than any other fan of hers. You totally deserve to get paid for it.

there’s actually a lot of fans with a PhD in Priyanka lol... I’m one of them. 

Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

Priyanka was not at her peak and was not opposite Ajay.At their peak why A list actresses never worked opposite Ajay.

Originally posted by diasingh2

Katrina and Ajay worked together in Rajneeti, through they were not paired opposite each other.

Deepika/Priyanka never worked with Aamir.

Deepika never worked with Salman too.

These actresses were A listers.At their peak they worked opposite atleast few A list stars but not Ajay.

Ajay worked with Kareena alot 

Ajay was a flop hero in the 2000s. 

Originally posted by zoinks

Ajay was a flop hero in the 2000s. 

Deepika and Katrina were A listers in 2010's.