mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I am scared that KJO is not going to stop shoving her down our throats any time soon. What do you guys think? Or will the other nepo kids- Ananya, Sara, and Jhanvi take over?

All 4 are medicore af.

I am rooting for Alaya F. and Tripti Dimri❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lifeiscool thumbnail

Depends on the audience now. The audience is anyways shifting to online platforms. And even if her movies' plot is good, i'd prefer to watch it on phone/laptop.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I an so happy to see my twitter timeline filled with praises for  Bulbul. With movies moving to OTT platforms and also because of this outrage, things are changing. I do have a faith that underrated actors might get deserved appreciation .

But can't deny that Alia is popular and others too and being star kids, and popular, they may have best scripts and in the end, most of the people watch movies for the story more than the acting. No, matter, how good or bad an actor is, story and content, somtimes songs, and other hyped things attract the audience. Except cases when you are a fan and watch movies just for your favourites, general audience is more into story and hype ,appeal and other factors. 

Obviously, in some cases, bad lead actors may also lead to good stories movies to fall. 

Edited by Renee.Clare - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I plan on boycotting Bollywood ! But probably ! 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

Filhaal she and her PR said 2020 is going to be hers.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Huge potential in Tripti. I think she’s one of the best looking actresses after a very long time! 

Alaya is good too and Manushi also has potential too, she’s debuting with Akshay, sometimes that’s quite helpful too 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

There’s Ananya ❤️ there’s something special about her ⭐️

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Rule? no. Will she be there and acting and doing great roles, of course

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

There’s Ananya ❤️ there’s something special about her ⭐️

Drank too much last night? 

HugeScarcity thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mintyblue

I am scared that KJO is not going to stop shoving her down our throats any time soon. What do you guys think? Or will the other nepo kids- Ananya, Sara, and Jhanvi take over?

Why are these newcomers always the actresses discussed when there are many bigger and more established stars than them today? And then we complain about nepotism.

Edited by HugeScarcity - 3 years ago