Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

Jyoti I m referring to the whole scene and not just 0.30 second one and Sid wouldn’t confess about getting her to Mumbai in 2nd week that too when during that week only Sid was explaining Paras that Sana loves you and it shows in her action! Maybe Paras must have told Sid which Sid told in turn to fifi! Sid isn’t in his 20’s that he would be in a hurry to talk about a girl like that! That’s by belief! He must have liked her from day one, but it was definitely not love from day 1!  He fell in love only during SR and post that, before that it was more liking and ofcourse care and attravtion too 

See i m not saying he spoke about love there but he definitely might hv told fifi that he likes her and will get her to mumbai fr work so that we can take it fm there bec just before this convo , that toy task was going on where sid got upset fr the first time with sana bec he felt she was siding with paras and i remember she ran to him till smoking room saying i m with u only ..so the undercurrents and expectations from each other had already started from there ..

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

See i m not saying he spoke about love there but he definitely might hv told fifi that he likes her and will get her to mumbai fr work so that we can take it fm there bec just before this convo , that toy task was going on where sid got upset fr the first time with sana bec he felt she was siding with paras and i remember she ran to him till smoking room saying i m with u only ..so the undercurrents and expectations from each other had already started from there ..

during toy task fifi was already eliminated if I m

not wrong! Fifi’s last task was the mirchi with Asim and the money task 

Anyways even if it was fifi around, it’s very unlike Sid to say I will get her from punjab within 2-3 weeks but this convo was much earlier! Like I said, we are discussing based on an edited clip of 30 seconds and forgetting what we say for 4.5 months! I disagree that it was Sid who said that 

Edited by Ashhima3 - 3 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

during toy task fifi was already eliminated if I m

not wrong! Fifi’s last task was the mirchi with Asim and the money task 

Anyways even if it was fifi around, it’s very unlike Sid to say I will get her from punjab within 2-3 weeks but this convo was much earlier! Like I said, we are discussing based on an edited clip of 30 seconds and forgetting what we say for 4.5 months! I disagree that it was Sid who said that 

I dont remember whether its money or toy task but i remember after what this convo came ..

And there is no harm if people find out some unknown details from an ediited clip bec everyone has a doubt that there was a liking from sid side right fm beginning..he even crossed his fingers during that window nomination task  when paras choose mahira over sana ..

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

When Did was in the house, he kept trying to convince Sana that Paras liked her so I don't think what people are interpreting with the clip is right.. rest, kisse pata

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I dont remember whether its money or toy task but i remember after what this convo came ..

And there is no harm if people find out some unknown details from an ediited clip bec everyone has a doubt that there was a liking from sid side right fm beginning..he even crossed his fingers during that window nomination task  when paras choose mahira over sana ..

when did I say it’s harm to find out? It’s one choice to believe or not believe in it! And like I said I disagree that it Sid who said it and Sid was definitely not serious about her during that time! He might have kept his fingers crossed but the same night he was explaining Paras how Sana loves him and she has shown it in actions! So it’s unlike Sid to comment on those lines 

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

when did I say it’s harm to find out? It’s one choice to believe or not believe in it! And like I said I disagree that it Sid who said it and Sid was definitely not serious about her during that time! He might have kept his fingers crossed but the same night he was explaining Paras how Sana loves him and she has shown it in actions! So it’s unlike Sid to comment on those lines 

I agree with u on that as Sid is not someone who would say that and if he had Fifi would have mentioned it in his numerous IVs outside. 

I guess Paras had said that right on stage to Fifi and all the boys. Would have added more in later days and Fifi told this to Sana and Sana who was pyar ki bhooki thought Paras was genuine and thus her Paras jhap stayed that long. All thanks to Fifi for that 🙄

Edited by Kar_Nan - 3 years ago
Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

I agree with u on that as Sid is not someone who would say that and if he had Fifi would have mentioned it in his numerous IVs outside. 

I guess Paras had said that right on stage to Fifi and all the boys. Would have added more in later days and Fifi told this to Sana and Sana who was pyar ki bhooki thought Paras was genuine and thus her Paras jhap stayed that long. All thanks to Fifi for that 🙄

and that clip he says Uss raat and not sidharth! And fifi encouraged Paras and Sana’s connection during his stay and not Sid! But yes we can believe what we want to believe and move on!  Sid fought his feelings almost till the end and tried to move away, but 3rd week that discussion was about Paras! 

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Still hanging around while curtailing time online- too much of drama.

I wouldn't bother beyond a point about any online nonsense. There is no right and wrong here in terms of Sidharth's and Sana's responses. Sidharth was bound to snap though I wish he had it in him to understand trolls and how they try to work into one's head. The same goes for Sana too since a lot of these tweets are now being pre-prepared by companies and being fed to post for payment knowing what exactly will hurt the idols and all fandoms. Excessive praise is as dangerous and suspect as excessive hate. And nobody should fall for that trap- neither our idols nor the fandoms. Everybody needs to stay tight and strong.

I genuinely wish Sidharth and Sana get their PRs to begin massive blocking exercises of trolls belonging to either fandom that seek to hurt either. Saam Daam Dand Bhed. Refuse to accept any fan who disses about either of them.  That will be the strongest word they can send across if they want peace and they want the online situation to be safe for themselves atleast. And thereby keep the zone happy and peaceful for fans too. We really don't need more anxiety in these times. 

Meanwhile, as Zehreeli mentioned earlier, it's enough to keep everything to "fans and wellwishers" now. No more My Sidhearts, My Shehnaazians, My Siddians or Sidnaazians. No armies and what not. My fans. My wellwishers. Period.

Have a good day people. Time out. 

Thank you for the new thread uma and jyoti..

And Yes Sidharth finally acknowledged this abandoned kingdom.smiley36 Spot On anologysmiley20

Uma i cant tell you how much I am gonna  miss you and your fabulous write ups.. if possible stay connected with us through your writing by these Initial pages of thread atleast..*puppy face*

You and jyoti do it best!!

Sidnaaz FTW always

Cheers Amigos..., We are still standing tall after so many jhatkas..*fingers crossed*

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: iram510

so according to aman they are appearing as guests only...? What about the next season as there was a lot of speculation regarding that ðŸ¤”

So far, both the news are speculation and nothing concrete. 

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Okay.. I went through that clip.. After straight forward denials to countless rewatches, I guess its indeed something to ponder upon...

Sidharth baba do have hots for the punjabi patakha since very first day..check, 

He tried backing off seeing punjabi patakha having soft corner for leechad loser check,

Sidharth baba shared lots of gyaan and dil ka haal with Dagabaaz Dost hence the agony was too much from his Side when the dagabaaz dost used his personal feelings for game..check..

These were the facts and narrative we have decoded till now...

So conclusion as per me is sidharth indeed liked Sana since Always, so he could have confessed this to FIFi and Asim considering they were closest to him.. 

While Sana- leechad's angle is more fed by colors who need to keep Sid____Ra angle alive and Housemates... about whom less said is better.. 

Till now we have seen how much colors have messed with our minds and played with narrative.. So their is a possibility that something else was going on while we were fed something entirely else.. 

Many people have confessed how what was shown to us was a tiny little portion of Sidnaaz..Its our assumption that Sidharth fell on love with her after secret room, but he wanted to pursue her since the very beginning...

An honestly in that clip.. clearly Fifi conveyed Sidharth and his conversation about what sidharth thinks otherwise their would be no need of that shoddy editing..

Now i can't exactly explain but i do feel that mumbai le aaunga wali thing was said by sid not paras...

Edited by wendy25 - 3 years ago