SidNaaz Unlimited CC 56|The SoccerKing,DivaQueen&SidNaazNation😊[IO] - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Ashhima3

no clue as none of us watched and one more thing is that, when this video was posted Sid’s followers were 811.5k where as in the video it shows 811k! Anyways we don’t know thr reality , until morning 2 am we didn’t see him liking this post and at 9 they said he liked and disliked🙄! 

One more also saw see

https://twitter.com/swaira_d/status/1277101938480254976?s=21

Congrats for new thread ðŸ¥³

I attended Aman's live yesterday. He and the lady Garima confirmed Sidnaaz in KKK finale as guest. Viral confirmed KKK finale shoot will happen in Mumbai, sometime in July. If I'm not wrong, colors has start playing new KKK episodes. Wendy has already informed us that they will go official on Colors channel. 

Last but not least, join Doctors LIVE. It's full on entertainment. Pammi, Dr, Rahul and the lady Simita ðŸ¤£ 

Originally posted by DeliciousDevil.

Congrats for new thread ðŸ¥³

I attended Aman's live yesterday. He and the lady Garima confirmed Sidnaaz in KKK finale as guest. Viral confirmed KKK finale shoot will happen in Mumbai, sometime in July. If I'm not wrong, colors has start playing new KKK episodes. Wendy has already informed us that they will go official on Colors channel. 

Last but not least, join Doctors LIVE. It's full on entertainment. Pammi, Dr, Rahul and the lady Simita ðŸ¤£ 

so according to aman they are appearing as guests only...? What about the next season as there was a lot of speculation regarding that ðŸ¤”