Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

No i just listened ..later part talks of sid ..it started with paras but hear this clip where fifi says i spoke to sidharth ki kya irada hai and he said i like her but will talk after game and will bring her to mumbai ..

U dont need earphones , sid name is clearly heard ..listen to it ..and paras logically will never tell fifi ki le aounga usko uthake mumbai ðŸ˜†

Yes, Sid's name is clearly heard... 

So it does seem that Fifi knew about Sid's feelings? 

Infact in the later episode when Fifi comes for that shower task, he is shown as asking Sid to confess and i was wondering how is he so sure, because SidNaaz was not so much in picture as a couple till the time he was in the show... it was more of Paras and Sana and he himself was trying to play cupid

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Go to Pepsi India page 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB-BiR3lck-/?igshid=1kpv66bp2nrz4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB-BYxKF-FG/?igshid=g7u5mkp2fc3s

Btw don’t match backgrounds as every actor who has prompted for it has same background ðŸ˜†

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BornHyper

Yes, Sid's name is clearly heard... 

So it does seem that Fifi knew about Sid's feelings? 

Infact in the later episode when Fifi comes for that shower task, he is shown as asking Sid to confess and i was wondering how is he so sure, because SidNaaz was not so much in picture as a couple till the time he was in the show... it was more of Paras and Sana and he himself was trying to play cupid

Yeah even i was wondering how fifi so openly told sid to confess his love fr sana when he came fr that shower task ..how was he so sure ..so it seems sid did talk to fifi about his feelings fr sana ..

In fact I always felt sid spoke about his feelings fr sana to 3 people in that house -Fifi ,Asim and Aarti ..Bec all 3 always at some point or other used the word love whenever they confronted Sid on Sana related matter..so he did share his feelings with that grp ..

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/sidshukla_1/status/1277128722215243776?s=21

This fc posted this and they think sid like and unlike ss was fake?😕 We even made video of sid like and unlike 

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

https://twitter.com/sidshukla_1/status/1277128722215243776?s=21

This fc posted this and they think sid like and unlike ss was fake?😕 We even made video of sid like and unlike 

no clue as none of us watched and one more thing is that, when this video was posted Sid’s followers were 811.5k where as in the video it shows 811k! Anyways we don’t know thr reality , until morning 2 am we didn’t see him liking this post and at 9 they said he liked and disliked🙄! 

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah even i was wondering how fifi so openly told sid to confess his love fr sana when he came fr that shower task ..how was he so sure ..so it seems sid did talk to fifi about his feelings fr sana ..

In fact I always felt sid spoke about his feelings fr sana to 3 people in that house -Fifi ,Asim and Aarti ..Bec all 3 always at some point or other used the word love whenever they confronted Sid on Sana related matter..so he did share his feelings with that grp ..

Fifi and Asim, I am sure.... Arti not so sure... she was so much around them, that she would have known

Ashhima3 thumbnail

No i just listened ..later part talks of sid ..it started with paras but hear this clip where fifi says i spoke to sidharth ki kya irada hai and he said i like her but will talk after game and will bring her to mumbai ..

U dont need earphones , sid name is clearly heard ..listen to it ..and paras logically will never tell fifi ki le aounga usko uthake mumbai ðŸ˜†

Jyoti I m referring to the whole scene and not just 0.30 second one and Sid wouldn’t confess about getting her to Mumbai in 2nd week that too when during that week only Sid was explaining Paras that Sana loves you and it shows in her action! Maybe Paras must have told Sid which Sid told in turn to fifi! Sid isn’t in his 20’s that he would be in a hurry to talk about a girl like that! That’s by belief! He must have liked her from day one, but it was definitely not love from day 1!  He fell in love only during SR and post that, before that it was more liking and ofcourse care and attravtion too