SidNaaz Unlimited CC 56|The SoccerKing,DivaQueen&SidNaazNation😊[IO] - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you for the new cc Uma ðŸ¤—🥳

Thanks Uma for the new thread....hoping everything goes little better from now on...

I don’t understand what’s stopping Kaushal and madhuminti to block haters. I’m sure they didn’t block single person also. They handle social media also why can’t they do that. 

this was about Paras abd no where about Sid! Now some shippers are literally being delusional 

Originally posted by Luvpari345

I don’t understand what’s stopping Kaushal and madhuminti to block haters. I’m sure they didn’t block single person also. They handle social media also why can’t they do that. 

kaushal is manager and he doesn’t handle SM of Sana’s 

Originally posted by Ashhima3

this was about Paras abd no where about Sid! Now some shippers are literally being delusional 

No i just listened ..later part talks of sid ..it started with paras but hear this clip where fifi says i spoke to sidharth ki kya irada hai and he said i like her but will talk after game and will bring her to mumbai ..

U dont need earphones , sid name is clearly heard ..listen to it ..and paras logically will never tell fifi ki le aounga usko uthake mumbai ðŸ˜†

SidNaaz FTW for life ðŸ¥³

Edited by BornHyper - 3 years ago

Originally posted by jyoti06

No i just listened ..later part talks of sid ..it started with paras but hear this clip where fifi says i spoke to sidharth ki kya irada hai and he said i like her but will talk after game and will bring her to mumbai ..

U dont need earphones , sid name is clearly heard ..listen to it ..and paras logically will never tell fifi ki le aounga usko uthake mumbai ðŸ˜†

I had concluded it was about paras and sid may have been there when fifi spoke to him ....I dunno what’s what anymore ðŸ˜†