Posted: 3 years ago

https://m.tiktok.com/v/6840820364164058369.html?u_code=d16kf1e9b5e2f8&preview_pb=0&language=en&_d=d16kh27am42cdk&share_item_id=6840820364164058369&timestamp=1592836975&user_id=6580959863051010054&utm_source=copy&utm_campaign=client_share&utm_medium=android&share_app_name=musically&share_iid=6833824188097529601

For lazy birds who don't want to watch the video:

I cannot blame the world for seeing the world as they are. I am only responsible for what I am and what my relationship with this child (Rhea) is 

If some one wants to superimpose his or her's perverse or diseased mind on this then what can I do. 

The way he was holding her made me uncomfortable. Rhea looks unnerved

He gives me creepy vibes

Creep n cheap n vulgar man he is yuckkkk.......🤬🤬🤬🤬

Lmao Budhao Bhatt 

Has a nice ring to it. 

Lol 

He is responsible for what he is, by him, for him .. and the whole world is pervert except him. Such an ass 🤪

Edited by arshiipk - 3 years ago

Seriously why is MB so concerned about this “child” Rhea again? Did he launch her?

Originally posted by anna143

Seriously why is MB so concerned about this “child” Rhea again? Did he launch her?

I think so. She starred in Jalebi which was a Bhatt movie. 

Why are people obsessed with them? If both sides are comfortable with how they behave with each other, why do other people care?

Originally posted by rkisnothot

I think so. She starred in Jalebi which was a Bhatt movie. 

Why are people obsessed with them? If both sides are comfortable with how they behave with each other, why do other people care?

They can suck each other in private I don't care 😆. But they're acting weird in public and posting pictures on public social media so of course people will react? Also Mahesh Bhatt is married and her grandpa's age so people will obviously be creeped out. 

Yeah Everyone is pervert except you. And no one gives a damn about Rhea, she was attached with SSR that's y Ppl r giving a damn🤣

Originally posted by Sharpener

They can suck each other in private I don't care 😆. But they're acting weird in public and posting pictures on public social media so of course people will react? Also Mahesh Bhatt is married and her grandpa's age so people will obviously be creeped out. 

Oh puliiiij we can only creep out when the Khan's or Akshay Kumar gets paired opposite young female even though that's their job. But we shouldn't judge these sh**🤪