Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Should audience boycott all Dharma films??

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Sorryavanshi

Takht

Brahmastra 

Shakun batra's next starring Ananya and Sid 

Shershaah etc etc .

Kya humko yeh films boycott karni chaiye? Kya actors and actresses jo iss films me hain unko filme chhod deni chaiye?? I know ek film ke saath bahut log jude hote hain and they will have to invite losses but we all have to make sacrifices for the good. Agar kuch film boycott kar di toh log do baar sochenge karan ki films karne ke liye and karan ka importance ekdum kam ho jaayega. 

Kya as good people hume yeh sacrifice karna chaiye?? Because Sacrifice is ultimate Dharma isliye #Boycottdharma. 

Y'all agree? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lifeiscool thumbnail

Takht is anyways going to be boycotted. Because of the controversy around its writer hussain haidry. And not many ppl are interested in watching Ananya and Sid.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Whoever wishes to boycott anyone can do it, this is a democratic country, jo marji kar lo............ but you can't stop AUDIENCE from seeing their films unless they produce utter crap films after films.

Ennuyi thumbnail

No. If the film is good, why shouldn't I watch

YourCat thumbnail

Boycott never works, I will not watch it in theater that's for sure

Twinklingmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifeiscool

Takht is anyways going to be boycotted. Because of the controversy around its writer hussain haidry. And not many ppl are interested in watching Ananya and Sid.

I think ranveer the outsider ko film ko takht leave kar dena chaiye. Agar aaj ka ek bada actor KJo ki film chhod deta hain toh more people will follow. 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

I think ranveer the outsider ko film ko takht leave kar dena chaiye. Agar aaj ka ek bada actor KJo ki film chhod deta hain toh more people will follow. 

Now here is sabotaging purposely, your own choice of not watching Dharma films is OK, but here expecting & asking ppl to not work with dharma is wrong.

Twinklingmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe2712

Whoever wishes to boycott anyone can do it, this is a democratic country, jo marji kar lo............ but you can't stop AUDIENCE from seeing their films unless they produce utter crap films after films.

Indeed nobody can. I'm uncertain what is point of the outrage then? What people expect from KJo? 

They surely want to troll him but they also want their fav to work in his films. They want to troll him and but want to watch his films. Boycott kardo usko and pura naam nishan hata do. Naa rahega baand toh naa bajegi nepotism ki baasuri. 

HugeScarcity thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't see the point of boycotting films. If a star kid's films don't work today, they'll just introduce the next star kid. Also, Dharma is not the only production house that is responsible for the systemic issue. There is YRF, NGE, and probably others involved that we don't even know. This mafia mentality has existed in Bollywood long before any of these producers were even established.

Instead, we should just watch the films and actors we are interested in by looking past their connections, hype, PR, and all of these other superficial things. Support talent and content.

Twinklingmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe2712

Now here is sabotaging purposely, your own choice of not watching Dharma films is OK, but here expecting & asking ppl to not work with dharma is wrong.

Indeed I'm just trying to understand the point of the outrage and dissing KJo and gang. 

Tomorrow he will support an outsider when he rose to fame he will use him to snatch opportunity from others for his personal gain. That's exactly what he's doing now but will people be okay with he snatching opportunity or rather creating opportunity for someone just because he is an outsider?? Problem is not outsider or nepotism problem is KJo and his antics. He doesn't care who is riding high on success he befriend them all. Be it insider or outsider. Usko khatm karo toh ek example set ho jaayega and starkids ki line pe aa jaayenge and outsiders ko bhi push milega. Jaad ko ukhad feko.