Posted: 3 years ago

After knowing Karan Johar does not like him. People who have watched it said terrible script, bad performances and movie was a disaster. Why did he signed such a bad movie? Then Kjo refused to release in the cinema and blocked his calls as well. On Instagram Karan mentioned that he met him last year, meaning Karan never valued Sushant despite he was a leading actor in his movie.

I am shocked he signed the movie.

Maybe he was hoping to get into good terms with Dharma. I am not sure how Karan sold the project to him. But it seemed like another trap to slow down his career. Similar to Paani. I read about something similar happening to Parineeti to slow down her career. People will accuse me of speculation again. 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago

Originally posted by grumpydwarf

Maybe he was hoping to get into good terms with Dharma. I am not sure how Karan sold the project to him. But it seemed like another trap to slow down his career. Similar to Paani. I read about something similar happening to Parineeti to slow down her career. People accuse me of speculation again. 

I’m shocked how partnering career died down. I think she was very good.

Yeah it did coincide some how to Alia's entry in the industry. Just putting it out there. Karan ji brought both on his show together. Pretending like they were on the same level when they weren't. Parineeti was actually prettier than Alia. Karan made him seem like Parineeti was the one he overlooked when he saw her sitting in the Yash Raj office. 

Maybe because he wanted to work in a DP movie 

Karan must have offered him drive after Dhoni became a big hit, and when Raabta flopped, he probably lost interest. And Sushant accepted it because he probably wanted to work with Dharma and karan.

However, I don't think Karan offered him the film to slow down his career.

Edited by Kaya65 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by grumpydwarf

Yeah it did coincide some how to Alia's entry in the industry. Just putting it out there. Karan ji brought both on his show together. Pretending like they were on the same level when they weren't. Parineeti was actually prettier than Alia. Karan made him seem like Parineeti was the one he overlooked when he saw her sitting in the Yash Raj office. 

I didn’t like Alia in that episode and loved parineeti💖

Originally posted by Bekind

I didn’t like Alia in that episode and loved parineeti💖

It doesn't take much to be more interesting than Alia in an interview. 

Sushant signed it for Dharma. And Karan has many directors and producers working for him maybe they just tell him which actor they want to sign for the film

He was blackmailed or brainwashed 🤔